My last post on SVTP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

94SVT Coupe

Ford Fanatic
Established Member
I just want to say thanks to those who been helpful over the last year or two. :bowdown: I probably would still have my 94 if it wasn't for this site.

See ya at MF.com

Last edited:

mike_b_svt

Top down and cruisin'
Established Member
Ok, whatever.

Seems like he got pretty "pissy" about a simple post.

And why is it that discussing things related to your car besides how to boost the HP/TQ makes you a "pissy, whiny, pansy-assed ***"?

Poor bitter fellah.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
LOL...like we care...farewell and don't let the door hit yah were the good Lord split yah ;-) :loser: :loser: :loser:

Rattlebox

Iggles Fan
Established Member
Originally posted by 94SVT Coupe
I probably would still have my 94 if it wasn't for this site.

See ya at MF.com

bswhateversayasshat-Captain_Casual.jpg

DimMaK

Banned
Originally posted by 94SVT Coupe
I just want to say thanks to those who been helpful over the last year or two. :bowdown: I probably would still have my 94 if it wasn't for this site.

See ya at MF.com

See ya at MF.com? Nothing but a bunch of crawlers there. If I ever browse the forums there I make sure I haven't eaten anything 6 hours prior in fear of vomitting. Phony ass pole smokers on that site. Kiss ass lamers. Solidsnake heads the pack too. You should do a search on his name. I bet he had all his teeth pulled so he could better service everyone there.

03cobrablack

Where is the KABOOM ????
Established Member
Thanks lethal I was wondering why. I think some people are to quick to say use the search and when they do it comes off as very condisending even if it wasn't meant to be. reading the post in question I think its kinda childish to storm off a board you have been a part of for a while just be cause of one disagreement. But I'm sure he will be happy over at MF.com. So bye I guess. One last point if someone asks a question that you feel has been asked to maney times maybe you could just skip that thread.

Last edited:

URDONE

Be Easy
Established Member
Originally posted by 03Sssnake
LOL...like we care...farewell and don't let the door hit yah were the good Lord split yah ;-) :loser: :loser: :loser:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

StangD281

Established Member
Re: Re: My last post on SVTP.

Originally posted by DimMaK
See ya at MF.com? Nothing but a bunch of crawlers there. If I ever browse the forums there I make sure I haven't eaten anything 6 hours prior in fear of vomitting. Phony ass pole smokers on that site. Kiss ass lamers. Solidsnake heads the pack too. You should do a search on his name. I bet he had all his teeth pulled so he could better service everyone there.
:lol1: LMAO!!! :lol1:

CobraTone

Established Member
It kinda sucks that with 2400 posts you would leave the board over a few quips with people. I thought that was part of the fun, lol. But, whatever floats your boat I guess. :shrug:

Steel City

Banned
Re: Re: My last post on SVTP.

Originally posted by DimMaK

WORD!:lol:

The Orphaner

Snake Charmer
Established Member
94SVT Coupe got what he dished out. The whole " do a search" bullchit is what many of these post whores do every frickin time, no matter what. I am sorry if some of us have lifes beyond this board and that we do not have time to read ever single post! These boards are for help and discussion, not pissing contest. Some people just cant get that through thier heads :bash:

-Mark.

lethal

Established Member
I am guilty of saying that search is your friend, but I do it very sparingly. I originally read his post, was going to ask why, and decided to take my own advice. I looked at his posting history and found the answers.

I'm not going to snap at people and tell them to get over something, that's just ludicrous. Just Like ChicagoMike bellyached over a poll I created to guess the number of polls that johnsonl was going to create -- just to add some levity.

I'd hope we all come here for information and a good time. I get frustrated when I see posts that have the title "Have you guys thought about canging your super charger pullies?" but decide that I can choose not to click on it, to not get upset, at all. I really enjoy the stream of ideas and opinions on here. If anyone takes this too seriosuly, perhaps they need some time off.

After 18 months, many threads are re-hashes, speculation, or a combination of the two, but overall we still have one thing in common -- we're all interested in possibly one of the greatest cars ever produced. The SVT Terminator Cobra.

John

Last edited:

Evil SS

Established Member
Someone said that they couldnt believe it took him 2400 posts to realize that he didnt like this site. I cant believe it took us 2400 posts to relize he is a panzy arse pole smoker!

Hey bud, Oh boo-freaking-hoo. Please don't tell your mommy on me.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Ah, I read the thread and can see how this got started. I don't know if he is always as short as that with people, but it surely is no way to make friends. Good way, though, to make enemies. Oh well. He does owe an apology to Quick03SVT if he returns.
:??:

gud2goe

Established Member
well if you read this post,,,you can see his point. what started out as simple has turn into a whole "**** him anyway" deal. seems to me he might be kind of right. we here as car buffs should be a little more tolerant. i bet we have all taken off some nuts or bolts that have given us more grief than this post should actually pose. i have seen even high number posters say the same thing.."do a search" etc...oh well

just my .02 cents but i guess i'll be the butt of the post because i don't agree with the status quo...oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread