my friends newly completed GT

kilr4d

Established Member
I haven't posted here in 4 years, but that green Mustang is so Goddamn ugly that I had to come in this thread and laugh at the tasteless pig that owns it. Does Stevie Wonder design all your car mods or was this a one time deal? :loser:

BTW - Your car is being mocked on auto enthusiast websites all the internet. Congrats on your 15 mins of fame.

Black Talon

KnightOfTheOldRepublic
Established Member
Hey, nice try buddy..but I'm done fighting and getting upset..great effort though. I'm impressed you haven't posted in 4 years and my ugly car compelled you to do it..You know what they say, negative publicity is the best! :beer:

Just stop posting, you are fueling the fire responding to everyone. Maybe you like the attention.:shrug:

Black Talon

KnightOfTheOldRepublic
Established Member
What I would like is for this thread to be deleted especially since it now has my real name in it. I guess the mods are entertained by it..Yeah, I love the attention, I loved getting insulted, don't you?? I asked the last guy if we could call it a truce and he did not respond, hmm..harmony = boring I guess. I thought it was over, but some one has to keep coming in and opening their trap. It isn't my fault. I'm actually making light of now and joking about it..I'm not trying to fuel any fire anymore.

Trolls love attention and all they do is get insulted. Just saying.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Thats right buddy..women hater..the other people not liking the car aren't continuing to research ways to make me feel like shit..only you 2..how else do you explain it. trying to prove how right you are? we got the point, but you won't let it go..you obviously have a problem somewhere..i'm just going with the obvious..

The obvious is that you're on SVTP. The little abuse you're taking is nothing compared to what others go through or have went through. Someone needs to compile and post a list of classic SD threads so she can see that what she's getting about her car really isn't that bad!

Everybody's car is going to be unattractive to someone. Your car just happens to be unattractive to more people. Not that big of a deal. And if you are looking to please the haters, there's plenty of friendly tits on what will make the car look better, ie hood, wheels, suspension...

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
What I would like is for this thread to be deleted especially since it now has my real name in it. I guess the mods are entertained by it..Yeah, I love the attention, I loved getting insulted, don't you?? I asked the last guy if we could call it a truce and he did not respond, hmm..harmony = boring I guess. I thought it was over, but some one has to keep coming in and opening their trap. It isn't my fault. I'm actually making light of now and joking about it..I'm not trying to fuel any fire anymore.

Just so you know, that link that you posted (company that built your car) has your car on there gallery page. It says your full name. :beer:

The obvious is that you're on SVTP. The little abuse you're taking is nothing compared to what others go through or have went through. Someone needs to compile and post a list of classic SD threads so she can see that what she's getting about her car really isn't that bad!

Everybody's car is going to be unattractive to someone. Your car just happens to be unattractive to more people. Not that big of a deal. And if you are looking to please the haters, there's plenty of friendly tits on what will make the car look better, ie hood, wheels, suspension...

haha

Last edited:

NateV8

Established Member
2r7bxnk.jpg

MR.SCOOPINATOR

Established Member
LETS LOOK AT SOME HOODS HERE, SINCE THE NUT SWINGERS ARE OUT IN FORCE. LOL
2007-shelby-gt500-supersnake-001.jpg
Ford-Shelby-GT500-Super-Snake_gear_patrol-570x413.jpg
ABP145.jpg
2009_shelby_gt500_super_snake_427_images_1.jpg
14.jpg
6401194056_large.jpg
I know my cars not a gt 500 snake , but i think this hood would look great on any mustang . whats there not to like about this BAD ASS HOOD
IMG_0237.jpg
<<< thats a bad ass hood. and a woman owns the car , doesnt get any better then that.:bowdown: Nothing sexier then a woman driving a mustang..:beer: Well the truth comes out Nate doesnt like woman<<<:??:.:eek: I always thought there was something funny about you son. lmao

Last edited:

Kevins89notch

Established Member
LETS LOOK AT SOME HOODS HERE, SINCE THE NUT SWINGERS ARE OUT IN FORCE. LOL
<<< thats a bad ass hood. and a woman owns the car , doesnt get any better then that.:bowdown: Nothing sexier then a woman driving a mustang..:beer: Well the truth comes out Nate doesnt like woman<<<:??:.:eek: I always thought there was something funny about you son. lmao

Judging by what I've seen of your blue car, this doesn't surprise me.

All those cars pictures have a more aggressive front end, and properly sized wheels. Her car has neither.

Last edited:

MR.SCOOPINATOR

Established Member
Well kev as u can see we all dont like the same stuff. Its all about what she likes. And ive come to the conclusion about opinions on this forum. opinions are like -ss holes we all have one. Some are just more full of --it then others. SO WHAT PART DO YOU FALL INTO KEV?
All those cars pictures have a more aggressive front end, and properly sized wheels. Her car has neither.
Again ^^ read definition of opinion.:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread