my friends newly completed GT

Kevins89notch

Established Member
Oh, and it looks like those body mods were because you wrecked the car, not because you simply wanted them. I won't go there, that's WAY to easy.

5.0SN95

Established Member
Welcome to the internet!:banana: Well, first hand the car appears to be a bit tired. Upon closer inspection I do see the shark resemblance in the front end. However it looks like one of those nurse sharks with a real droopy looking face. The stance is what is really wrecking the look. The wheels though great looking on the original, are much too skinny for your car.
I have included some reference photos to help you fix this thing.

First photo is the comparison of a nurse shark to your front end.
2v9vgc9.jpg

1zzkl15.jpg
this photo is the closest I could get to the nurse shark angle.
Next photo is a suggestion of a more intimidating shark front end
2aeteus.jpg

ir2qna.jpg
This car looks sinister.
The stance, the wheels...well everything.

Now here's a list of things to improve the look of that legend lime.
-Get a GT500 front end
-Lose that hood
-Get some nice deep dish wheels (Shelby razors or torque thrust)
-Get some lowering springs

Last edited:

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
OP I think your car looks good. The only thing I don't care for is the wheels. BUT I think if they were deep dished in the back with some wider tires it would really set if off. Also some lowering springs would look good as well.

This is actually a great site with alot of good people. Lots of good information and very entertaining. Don't worry about the negative feedback. Any appearance mods will always bring negative and positive opinions here.

Kevins89notch

Established Member
You know what's really funny. I first saw these pics at another forum. Maybe someone thought our new friend wasn't getting a fair chance. I'll go ahead and post the responses her car pics got at another mustang forum....

regardless of color, it's ****in ugly. it looks like a caveman. the wheels are ugly and look too small. the license plate frame looks stupid.

does not want

Only old guys and white trash middle aged women think that sh1t looks cool

That hood is terrible

.. if one is trying to do a photoshoot of their car and doing close ups, youd think the person would at least wipe it off first. why would you take a closeup of a dirty emblem?

Needs to be put out of its misery

all that work and they can't even lower it enough/get wheels that fit

hideous, and the hood makes it look like it has a severe overbite.

all kinds of ****ed up. mostly because of the hood though.

I never really found a hood that I liked on the 05-10 mustang. GT500 is fine, just has the heat extractors so not much changed...the Hertz edition hood is decent....the rest? Meh, just keep the stock hood...no scoop

U.G.L.Y. you dont need no alibi you UGLY

sad mustang is sad

Lowered/ 1 inch bigger wheels, and stock hood and the car would be just fine I believe.

Saw that atrocity awhile back on svtperf. Pretty bad....

An ugly color made worse by some photoshop color tinting, atrocious wheels, ugly out of place hood, Toys R Us ground effects, and stupid ass license plate.

See, its not just this forum.

Last edited:

Black Talon

KnightOfTheOldRepublic
Established Member
You know what's really funny. I first saw these pics at another forum. Maybe someone thought our new friend Dawn Penny wasn't getting a fair chance. I'll go ahead and post the responses her car pics got at another mustang forum....

regardless of color, it's ****in ugly. it looks like a caveman. the wheels are ugly and look too small. the license plate frame looks stupid.

does not want

That hood is terrible

.. if one is trying to do a photoshoot of their car and doing close ups, youd think the person would at least wipe it off first. why would you take a closeup of a dirty emblem?

I never really found a hood that I liked on the 05-10 mustang. GT500 is fine, just has the heat extractors so not much changed...the Hertz edition hood is decent....the rest? Meh, just keep the stock hood...no scoop

sad mustang is sad

Lowered/ 1 inch bigger wheels, and stock hood and the car would be just fine I believe.

An ugly color made worse by some photoshop color tinting, atrocious wheels, ugly out of place hood, Toys R Us ground effects, and stupid ass license plate.

OhSnap2.gif

NateV8

Established Member
I'll go ahead and post the responses her car pics got at another mustang forum....

I wonder how many other forums this car is on? Because I just saw pics on my local Mustang forum in the thread titled "Vehicles that are ruined by their owner."

raw23062

Established Member
Badlime.... I wasn't going to chime in....I subscribe to your way of thinking that if you can't say anything nice.....

It's rare that any car will appeal to everyone, and really, to each his own.

Some people love my car, some people don't.... who gives a crap.

But seriously, the more you react to the comments, the more they will come at you....just let it go. It's your car, you like it, that's all that really matters. Enjoy it.

Whether I agree with the comments or not, I would have to agree it's a little immature to just blast away at your car. But it would help you alot if it wasn't so obvious that it's getting to you. It takes 2.

Kevins89notch

Established Member
Maybe you could do some research and report back..Maybe if between the 2 of you women haters, you could come up with enough forums to prove your point of how much others hate my car, maybe I'll cry, maybe I'll sell my car, maybe I'll start taking your crappy advice and change the car so it looks like everyone else's..would that make you happy..tell me, would that be enough to make you feel like a real man?

:lol:

Women haters? Thats about as pathetic as Jesse Jackson pulling the race card. Lets just stick to the fact. 90% of people do not like your car, and now your panties are all up in a bunch, and you have your claws out now, attacking whatever you can. Women hater? :lol:

mysteed

Established Member
You know what's really funny. I first saw these pics at another forum. Maybe someone thought our new friend Dawn Penny wasn't getting a fair chance. I'll go ahead and post the responses her car pics got at another mustang forum....

does not want

That hood is terrible

sad mustang is sad

So you took the time to find these pics on another forum and then copy/paste them here? That's pretty douchebagy. :dw:

Kevins89notch

Established Member
Thats right buddy..women hater..the other people not liking the car aren't continuing to research ways to make me feel like shit..only you 2..how else do you explain it. trying to prove how right you are? we got the point, but you won't let it go..you obviously have a problem somewhere..i'm just going with the obvious..

No, I just like to back up my opinion. If you had never commented on my post, I wouldn't still be here.

I think the obvious is I don't like ugly cars.

Kevins89notch

Established Member
So you took the time to find these pics on another forum and then copy/paste them here? That's pretty douchebagy. :dw:

Nope, I didn't start the thread. Someone else did. I took a whole 15 seconds to copy and paste those responses.

Douchebagy would be to mention that the thread also had a poll attached, and the winning vote right now with 50% is "Kill it with Fire"

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread