My FR500's and BFG KDW NT's

SnkEyes

Mystical SVT Poster
Established Member
Wut,

Great looking setup! This is the exact setup I was thinking about for my snake. Are the Steeda springs the Cobra specific ones? Also, any IRS clearance issues or scraping issues? I really don't want my car slammed to the ground, but I would like a little drop. I think the additional height in wheel size along with the combination of a moderate drop is what I am looking for. How do the 275s in the front handle? Any rubbing on hard turns?

Sorry about all the questions, but I have been waiting for someone to chime in with this exact setup.

Looking forward to seeing the new pics.

Great looking car.

TIA

TRBO VNM

SnkEyes said:
Wut,

Great looking setup! This is the exact setup I was thinking about for my snake. Are the Steeda springs the Cobra specific ones? Also, any IRS clearance issues or scraping issues? I really don't want my car slammed to the ground, but I would like a little drop. I think the additional height in wheel size along with the combination of a moderate drop is what I am looking for. How do the 275s in the front handle? Any rubbing on hard turns?

Sorry about all the questions, but I have been waiting for someone to chime in with this exact setup.

Looking forward to seeing the new pics.

Great looking car.

TIA

They are the 03/04 steeda specific springs, but I cut a coil in the back. I have found that these and the eibach both don't drop the rear like most of us want. so I cut the rears even though I always preach against that. I think the 99-01 steeda cobra springs might be the way to go. We have a member in our club with these and they dropped the car perfect imo.

I have no rubbing issues at all anywhere. handling seems fine so far. no obvious issues.

03cobrarocks

Established Member
RUgoinup? said:
:banana: Wow, every car pictured in this thread looks fantastic, including "I-Can-Stang's" sig pic. :rockon:

I came so close to getting Chrome FR500's (17's) but I decided on the Chrome Bullitts thanks to this pic of another Sonic blue w/ them:

they make fr500s in 17s? please say yes

TRBO VNM

got some really good pics this past weekend. I am just waiting for people to send them to me and then I will start another thread.

Users who are viewing this thread