My FR500's and BFG KDW NT's

TRBO VNM

piss&vinegar said:
Ok. I am thinking of getting the automater lunar brand but wanted to know what brand you got? Also, you must have more than 2 guages so what else are you doing for the other guages?

a lot of info we got going on in the wheel/tire forum. :D

I have the lunar and I also have the boost/vac and I have the A/F gauge to hook up to my LM-1(wideband).

piss&vinegar

Seek and Destroy
Established Member
Thanks for all your help WUTWINE. I found on ebay a place for the fuel pressure and oil pressure. I am going to order all tomorrow so hopefully I will have them by the end of the week.

TRBO VNM

hey guys, these pics don't do it justice. I took them about 7pm and the car had just come off the jack stands and no tire dressing on them.

I went into a show today and had the car all cleaned up and tires shining. The sun was out, but the bad news is I didn't get any pics cause other cars were too close to get good pics. maybe someone else got some shots and if so I will have them posted. You wouldn't imagine the number of people who love the look and the tire tread is amazing to looking at it from the rear.

There was a 95 GT there with the exact rims as well. he went 335 in the rear and they stuck out about an inch past the fender lip. needless to say he is getting skinnier tires this week. bummed that someone else here has them, but I love the car and the looks I get are amazing.

I-CAN-STANG can testify to that. he saw them today first hand. :beer:

Last edited:

icu812

GOT MILF?
Established Member
damn dude your car is sweet, sweet sweet I'm jealous lol
I'm getting the silver w/polished lip was going to go with the bullitts( my # 2 choice) but I like the 500s better and the info on the widths is a really big help thanks

TRBO VNM

piss&vinegar said:
Hey WUTWINE,
Which handle did you get from MGW when you bought the new shifter? Sport or Cruiser

ended up with both. i use the blue all the time. I am jsut under 6' tall and when at the track move my seat forward and up. I never have a problem street or track with the blue handle.

TRBO VNM

broke7 said:
so 1st pic in thread has 18x9's on front, and 18x10's on rear

yeah, I need better pics. hopefully I will get some this weekend and repalce the ones in this thread. it really looks like crap here, but I wanted to get something posted.

no_traction00

I just ordered black bullits w/ chrome lip 18x9 & 18x10 deep dish and kdw nts what width are you tires? i ordered 265/35/18 & 295/35/18's just wondering how if our tire width was close thanks.

TRBO VNM

no_traction00 said:
I just ordered black bullits w/ chrome lip 18x9 & 18x10 deep dish and kdw nts what width are you tires? i ordered 265/35/18 & 295/35/18's just wondering how if our tire width was close thanks.

275/35/18 up front
295/35/18 in rear

Voodoo Snake

Established Member
WUTWINE said:
Rims from mustangtuning.com and tires from no other than Chris@discount tire.

they would look better with sun, it was dusk when I took these but had to once I was done mounting them. they look amazing.

They look really good, except for the lame center caps that come with the FR500s, will the SVT center caps fit on those wheels?

Also, why did you not recommend the MGW handle? I have the MGW shifter and Gripper shifter handle with the Cobra logo on it and it kick serious azz.

TRBO VNM

Voodoo Snake said:
WUTWINE said:
Rims from mustangtuning.com and tires from no other than Chris@discount tire.

they would look better with sun, it was dusk when I took these but had to once I was done mounting them. they look amazing.

They look really good, except for the lame center caps that come with the FR500s, will the SVT center caps fit on those wheels?

Also, why did you not recommend the MGW handle? I have the MGW shifter and Gripper shifter handle with the Cobra logo on it and it kick serious azz.

I wasn't sure about the center caps either at first, but everyone that has seen them so far likes them. I don't have my stock center caps anymore so I don't know if they would fit. I assume they would, but don't really know.

as far as the shifter handle, what I meant was MGW makes a shifter and then they make the adjustable handle. I meant to say get the shifter, not the adjustable handle. I have the shifter and the red and blue handles it comes with, but I use the blue handle. haven't missed a shift yet...knock on wood.
I love the shifter.

03AnnivCobra

Silver Anniv. 1 of 381
Established Member
The factory SVT center caps will fit. I put them on my FR500's that i got from mustangtuning. Great looking cobra, love the rims and the comp orange.

TRBO VNM

piss&vinegar said:
WUTWINE,
The shifter is great. Did not take long to install.

good deal. I did that today for a buddy along with some pulley swaps at our GTG. I should have some new pics of the wheels in the next few days. Had a bunch snapped today and it was beautiful out so I should have some really good shots.

Users who are viewing this thread