My First Video! My 96 Kenne Bell Cobra

Bullseye96

underestimated SVT
Established Member
This is my first video. It's kind of boring because I don't have alot of material, but try to make it through the whole thing.

I WILL be making more power when I swap to the 2.1, but for now I'm really happy with the car. Thanks for watching :rockon:

[ame="http://videos.streetfire.net/video/96-Kenne-Bell-Cobra_193899.htm"]96 Kenne Bell Cobra- Video[/ame]

Bullseye96

underestimated SVT
Established Member
Thanks everybody!! I really appreciate the compliments. In a sea of horsepower here on SVTP I feel like an underdog, but it's really nice to hear that this was all worth it. I'm glad you all can appreciate what has taken to get this car to this level. I'm definately going to go with more boost.

I'm going to keep a Kenne Bell under the hood by buying the 2.1L as soon as I can. My goal is about 650whp. I think a Novi 2000 is going to be the ultimate solution, but the KB will be the most affordable for now and hopefully flow more cool CFM with the 2.1 vs. 1.5. If the intercooler is ever made for this B Head KB setup, I'll be set. I'll be sure to keep updating as the build goes even further. Thanks!!

:thumbsup:

BTW Hatebreed was the perfect song for this one. Glad you all like the choice :-D

Last edited:

rtusnake

Established Member
Are you just going to buy the headunit when you upgrade? I wonder if you could put a 2.6 on it? I have a 2.6 head unit :)

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Really nice build. It sounded awesome in the video. Best of luck with it.

Users who are viewing this thread