My first Cobra

BLK03SVT24

Established Member
I purchased my 03 Cobra not to long ago just never posted for some reason :shrug:. Took me about two years to find the right one but holy s*#! it was well worth it, I cant wait till I have some extra cash to see what it's really capable of :D. I bought it in December 11' completely BONE stock it's never even been pullied! Since then I have only added a few mods (in sig), she was in overall good condition but the paint was horrific. Being a black car I spent hours sanding, wheeling, and polishing to bring the finish back from the dead. Along with that it was unreal the amount of dirt and mess from the engine bay to underbody due to the old owner living on a dirt road. I also had to paint the hood and front bumper due to the factory paint peeling defect. A huge plus was the previous owner provided the original window sticker, SVT brochure, and original build certificate. Sorry for the long post but here are a few pics and a link to youtube for my exhaust setup.

IMG_0352_zpsb7860b15.gif

IMG_0353_zpsbef0b5f6.gif

03 Cobra exhaust flowmaster mac o/r h - YouTube

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Congratulations! And nice job with the paint detailing. You will really start smiling big time when you do some basic mods like an upper pulley, intake, exhaust and tune. Lowering springs will really make it look meaner/sexier. And maybe a billet shifter. Enjoy it. You're a lucky guy.

BLK03SVT24

Established Member
congrats! sounds great, now get a intake, pulley and tune and youll be smiling ear to ear.
Thanks!! got the intake already JLT from AM but the pulley is a must soon.
Congrats!!!! I really like the black on the Terminators.
thanks!! I love it originally wanted sb but I'm not complaining.

Congrats!!
Congrats!! Good looking cobra!!
Congrats on the new Cobra! :beer:
Congrats man welcome!
Thanks guys!!

+1 Now get rid of the SUV look with some lowering springs.
+ 2 For sure thats next on my list after some tires
Congratulations! And nice job with the paint detailing. You will really start smiling big time when you do some basic mods like an upper pulley, intake, exhaust and tune. Lowering springs will really make it look meaner/sexier. And maybe a billet shifter. Enjoy it. You're a lucky guy.
Thanks bro took long enough to make it look good lol. I love the car and have really enjoyed it so far. Ive got a intake & exhaust just need the pulley, tune, and springs :-D
Congrats on the car, Welcome to the family!!!
Thank you glad to be in the cobra family.
Congrats!! Now soon you will know how a PITA it is to keep it clean, lol
Haha already know man the dryer vent goes out into my garage so it constantly has lint on it lol.
2.76 pulley and you are set
+1:rockon:
Congrats. Nice looking Cobra.
Got to love black. Congrats!
Sure do looks mean as hell. thanks!
Looks flawless! Great pick up!
Thanks bro:rockon:
Just got mine as well (03 Redfire) I'm giddier that a 16 year old on prom night. Nice find!
Nice dude your gonna love it. I dont think I'll ever get rid of mine

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread