My Dad finally finished his awesome project!

BlakeLT1WS6

Established Member
After many, many years of working on it a little at a time, he finally got it all completed. It's a 1934 Ford cab and everything else is either from a different vehicle or fabricated.

I put a little video together while i was at his house this past weekend.
[video=youtube;0Z23EZIbbXk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Z23EZIbbXk[/video]

This is my dad and my daughter about 8 1/2 years apart.

hotrodtruckkirstin016xa2.JPGhotrodtruckkirstin002xx9.JPG

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
What a really neat project truck. Took your dad a lot of years but, man, was it ever worth it. Has your daughter ridden in it? If so, did she love the ride?

Your dad should be very proud of that truck. He did a great job all around! :rockon:

03slaminator

Established Member
Love it! I got a 49 ford f1 I was gonna build. I chopped the top 6 inches but the chop is not even close to being done. I never have the time to work on it. When I do have time then I'm tinkering with the cobra. Lol

stiles40

Got SVT?
Established Member
Man, those pics of your dad and daughter are just pure awesome! He should be proud, well done!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BlakeLT1WS6

Established Member
thanks for all of the kind replies! He's extremely proud of it!

What a really neat project truck. Took your dad a lot of years but, man, was it ever worth it. Has your daughter ridden in it? If so, did she love the ride?

Your dad should be very proud of that truck. He did a great job all around! :rockon:

Thanks! He's very glad to have it all done. My daughter has ridden in it prior to it being all painted and she thinks it's awesome.

quad

Established Member
Very cool photos showing the progression in the car with your father and daughter. That Pickup looks wicked! I bet it gets quite a few looks driving down the street.

quad

Established Member
How much do those rear tires weight? I guess it would take two people to mount them correct?

Users who are viewing this thread