My completley stock 04 Comp Orange Cobra 6K miles :)

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
looks good! miss mine now, thanks.

Me too!

I remember the day that my 9k mile CO showed up in virtually stock form on the transport and how awesome it looked. Once you tint the windows, the color will acually pop more than it does now. Buy someones stock springs (keeping you own), cut 1 coil and put some 10.5's with 315's on the back.:rockon::beer:

Enjoy the car.

idhitit

Established Member
Me too!

I remember the day that my 9k mile CO showed up in virtually stock form on the transport and how awesome it looked. Once you tint the windows, the color will acually pop more than it does now. Buy someones stock springs (keeping you own), cut 1 coil and put some 10.5's with 315's on the back.:rockon::beer:

Enjoy the car.

I remember yours siting out back at Team Ford. That thing looked amazing. Chris told me not to even bother that it wasnt for sale so I bought his 93 Cobra. lol

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Me too!

Enjoy the car.
What Justin said, the tint really does make a difference in the color.
Congrats on the new car.

Shhhh

Established Member
I'd keep it just the way it is. Plenty of high miles 03/04 Cobra out there to play around with.

Stang Lover

Established Member
F all the keep it stock guys cars are meant to be driven. I'd full bolt on that cobra in a heart beat!

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
I remember yours siting out back at Team Ford. That thing looked amazing. Chris told me not to even bother that it wasnt for sale so I bought his 93 Cobra. lol

Have I met you before? I assume that you bought the black one? It looked good back then, but completely transformed once I lowered it and put 315's on the back.

What Justin said, the tint really does make a difference in the color.
Congrats on the new car.

:beer: Hope all is well my friend.

jbrown1238

Built on 4-7-03 @ 3:47:15
Established Member
Great looking car. I always liked those Orange Cobras. I vote to leave it all original. : )

idhitit

Established Member
Have I met you before? I assume that you bought the black one? It looked good back then, but completely transformed once I lowered it and put 315's on the back.

:beer: Hope all is well my friend.

I only met you once or twice. I have bought a few cars from Chris over the years and he has wanted a few of mine.

Steve

Thanks everyone for the kind words. The mods will be mostly cosmetic, I have another car for the Horse Power bug!:burnout:

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
I only met you once or twice. I have bought a few cars from Chris over the years and he has wanted a few of mine.

Steve

Thanks everyone for the kind words. The mods will be mostly cosmetic, I have another car for the Horse Power bug!:burnout:

Congrats again and enjoy it. If you ever choose to sell it, PM me or let Chris know.

:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread