My Comp Orange and 72 Blazer

03SVTBEAST

PRICELESS
Established Member
It was a nice day out so I figured I would snap a couple quick pics. Nothing special but just thought I would share with you all.

The blazer was my first car and I have slowly rebuilt it to what it is now.
079.jpg

083.jpg

032.jpg

028.jpg

087.jpg

bizzmeister

Captain America
Established Member
Both are badass dude. Just not a fan of the headlights on the cobra. And thats even if it wasnt painted orange behind it. It just looks out of place on these cars regardless of how or who does it. Other than that, badass!

03SVTBEAST

PRICELESS
Established Member
Yea I realize its not everyones cup of tea but I just like doing things to my cobra that make it stand out. Thanks for the compliments though. I still have smoked headlights if I ever get tired of these.

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
Yea I realize its not everyones cup of tea but I just like doing things to my cobra that make it stand out. Thanks for the compliments though. I still have smoked headlights if I ever get tired of these.

why not just make it REALLY fast?

03SVTBEAST

PRICELESS
Established Member
why not just make it REALLY fast?

haha 600rwhp is enough for me. I don't take it to the track or do any kind of racing. I'm in the process of doing cams and meth right now. I would love to go turbo but just can't justify spending all that money. Plus I have a 1 year old little girl so money is kinda tight and will only get worse as she gets older haha.

yuke175

Established Member
Looks great Zach.

Pictures do not even do this car justice... SO Clean

va boy

Established Member
Both are gorgeous. That Blazer is about as rare as the CO Terminator! Nice collection.
I may have asked this before, but, are you up in NOVA? I'm southside VA.

KillNThrill24

Established Member
Nice ride man! I actually like the headlights, the second pic really makes them look good. The third pic tho... Is it an optical allusion or do you have deep dishes on the front and not rear? I know it sounds retarded, but I can't see too well lol

Users who are viewing this thread