My cobra Vs. Brand new ZR1

03_SVT_COBRA

Established Member
What do you think would win? My boss just got a brand new one, and before i start the smack talk i wanna be sure..

I have no weight reduction 620hp 599 tq
His car is brand new bone stock and he weighs 300 plus

JustaGT

N/A Ain't For Me!
Established Member
Yeah I don't know. Have you ran your's in the quarter? Do you have a good launch?

Monster Mach

Established Member
What do you think would win? My boss just got a brand new one, and before i start the smack talk i wanna be sure..

I have no weight reduction 620hp 599 tq
His car is brand new bone stock and he weighs 300 plus

Close race... chances are if your boss just bought it he doesnt know how to drive it yet

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

rudycobra

Established Member
U should have him easily if u can hook and drive ! I raced a buddies 2010 from second gear roll but he did have a passenger I did not . We stayed even hit third he pulled bout a bumper hit 4th had me by a car , almost same results 4 times in a row . But I'm also only ported and was 492/522 supposedly at the time

Rudy

lx347cid

Established Member
I think you will get him up to the quarter mile then he willstart topull on you and probably pass you around 140mph

racebronco2

Established Member
My experience you will win. I dyno'd at 553rwhp, we went from 50mph to about 135mph and both started in second. I instantly pulled 1/2 car and won by only by inches. If we would have had another 30ft he would have passed me but you have almost 70 more hp.

gabe1530

Banned
haha, if hes a cool boss and wont take it personally i say go all out.

if not, race him and when you start to win, let up so you still have a job.

03_SVT_COBRA

Established Member
haha thanks guys! i have 2 step and can launch pretty good, I think i should put the cobra on a diet just in case?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Give him a wager. If you win, you become HIS boss. If you lose, you'll buy him lunch. LOL!

Seriously though, it should be a good race but I'll give the nod to you with the mods you have. And the fact that you're so familiar with your car.

Turbo96'Cobra

Mongoose Hunter
Established Member
ZR1 would win imo. I had a 03 and have ridin in two different ZR1's and IMO they run very well and probabley would win....

Users who are viewing this thread