My Car :)

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Redfire and chrome looks great....BTW, nice point made pyro

umustdv8

Established Member
Originally posted by snail50
sweet car, bro. SHiz, I wish someone would buy ME a frockin Cobra.
(must drop more hints to wife)

You want your wife to buy you a cobra??? Yeah, that'll happen. :lol: :lol: Moneys might fly out of my butt too :lol: Chicks just don't get it.

KOOY

Established Member
DRIVE SAFELY, I am also at a very young age as you. One day, I suddenly reallized that how important a child meant to a father (or a mother).

NeedaCobra

Master of the Obvious
Established Member
CoBl2aKi/\/g
Will your dad let you add aftermarket exhaust or at least a K&N filter if you want? Not that you need any more HP :D

CoBl2aKi/\/g

Established Member
Hey

NeedaCobra my dad won't let me touch anything as of yet. I want to get Bassani Exhaust and DenseCharger but he won't let me do it right now.

CoBl2aKi/\/g

Established Member
Well

i do have a job you know. I just got a job doing construction and make around 375 a week, and for me that is good because i don't pay for anything else except when i have to start paying for my car. I think i have to pay like 419 a month or something not including insurance. I think i can handle it :eek:

GoatDaddy

Originally posted by umustdv8
You want your wife to buy you a cobra??? Yeah, that'll happen. :lol: :lol: Moneys might fly out of my butt too :lol: Chicks just don't get it.

Well, hell, I sign my paycheck over to her every Friday, and I rarely spend a dime...... I suppose I should be grateful that there's always food in the fridge, all the bills are paid, and sometimes I have clothes on my back. BUT I WANT A DAMN COBRA DAMMIT!!

this guy is just another example of how athletes get spoiled. 80 million dollar endorsement contracts, 03 Cobras, the list goes on and on.

Black is my favorite car color, but that red is SWEET!

SVTdubs

have you seen my baseball
Established Member
my advise it so sit on the 2k. Save up for a Works or KB blower and full exhaust when the time comes. Get used to the power because being so young, it is a lot of power to start with... trust me, Im 19!

CoBl2aKi/\/g

Established Member
hey

How long does it take for 03 cobra chrome rims to get IN!!! :fm: :gt: :gt: :gt: :gt: :gt: :gt: :gt: :gt: :gt: :gt: :gt: :gt: :gt: :gt: :gt: :gt: :gt: :gt: :gt: :gt: :gt:

Users who are viewing this thread