CoBl2aKi/\/g

Established Member
290997_20.jpg

290997_22.jpg

290997_13.jpg

290997_19.jpg

CoBl2aKi/\/g

Established Member
i have no clue how to make them bigger.. sry. I just got my car like 2 months ago and it is still stock. I got about 2 grand to unload in it but my dad won't let me as of yet. Im only 18.. Any suggestions?

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Another 18 year old SVT owner :thumbsup: If I were you...I'd put the 2g's into a pulley, chip, CAI, and exhaust. Just covering the basics I guess.

CoBl2aKi/\/g

Established Member
Hey

My dad pays for insurance gas and so forth, so the money will be going to the car when he gives me the ok. Hey Thanks for the mods SN i will see what other people tell me

CoBl2aKi/\/g

Established Member
Cobra Emblem

Anyone know where i could purchase a cobra hood emblem and how much they run??.. im guessing 15-20 buck huh?

saadcobra

Be away from me
Established Member
Realy it is cool car, I like this color more than any color ..................................................great car and color, but I advice you don't do any mods untill finish your warranty ....:thumbsup:

JrayGT

Juiced5.0
Established Member
Re: Hey

Originally posted by CoBl2aKi/\/g
My dad pays for insurance gas and so forth, so the money will be going to the car when he gives me the ok. Hey Thanks for the mods SN i will see what other people tell me
:fm: :fm: im jealous

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
SaadCobra that is the reason my dad doesn;t want me doing mods is because i will lose the warrenty. i said BAH!

If you don't have $13,000.00 laying around for a new engine, better listen to Daddy.

robiferretti

Established Member
i suggest you keep the car stock, its fast enough for you, drive it stock for a while and hone you driving skills, take the $2000 and invest in a Justin bell weekend or something...dont make the car any faster then it is, you are still an inexperienced driver and will kill yourself JMHO of course :)

351MachOne

Kicking Your Ass
Established Member
If I were you, and I'm not. I would sit on the 2k. I am assuming this is your first fast car? If it is it will be PLENTY fast enough. I have 5k miles on mine and all I have is a K&N filter (well money is another factor). I would say learn to drive the car well, get used to power then do the easy stuff. CAI, catback, X-pipe, none of those will get you denied warranty repair. If you are still serious about going all out, get the pulley and a chip.

I don't think that a racing school is completely necessary unless you plan on tracking your car. Be thankful you arent paying insurance or car payments. Have fun.

-Sam

351MachOne

Kicking Your Ass
Established Member
Re: Cobra Emblem

Anyone know where i could purchase a cobra hood emblem and how much they run??.. im guessing 15-20 buck huh?

you can get a cobra emblem pretty much anywhere...

www.partshopper.com
www.steeda.com
www.amazonracing.com (no emblem here)
www.paulshp.com/paulshp.htm
www.uprproducts.com
www.southfloridapulleyhq.com/
www.mgwltd.com

Again, not all of those have emblems for sale, but you will want to visit and research all you can for your other mods.

Have fun.

Tired

Needs 4 more cylinders.
Established Member
i have no clue how to make them bigger.. sry. I just got my car like 2 months ago and it is still stock. I got about 2 grand to unload in it but my dad won't let me as of yet. Im only 18.. Any suggestions?
Damned non-paying jobs! :cryying:

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Originally posted by 351MachOne
CAI, catback, X-pipe, none of those will get you denied warranty repair.
-Sam

Really :shrug: I would think the CAI would void it...dang or I would have already gotten one

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by LIGHTNING LARRY
If you don't have $13,000.00 laying around for a new engine, better listen to Daddy.

Really, dont learn the hard way. Dad some times knows best.

CAI, Exhaust, Short Throw Shifter will not kill ur warrenty.

CAI = 150 - 200 depends on what u choose. 12 - 25 hp&tq.
Exhaust = 500 - 1000 also depends on ur choice. 10 - 20hp&tq.
Short Throw Shifter = Improves the feel of the T56.

I honestly saw 12rwhp & 12rwtq with just taking the Air Silencer out & putting a K&N replacement Filter.
Exhaust, well so many variables to this & some gain alot & some loss TQ at 2500rpm.

Dosent mean that u have to spend all 2000bucks on the most expensive exhaust u want.

NOTE: Broke7 a member in this forum is running low 11.4's with slicks & He has only spent around 900bucks for his mods...but then again he's just plain gifted & got skills.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread