My car just caught on fire!

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackbeast12

Dr. Frankenstang
Established Member
Sux man , a real quality confidence killer! 1st its mis aligned body panels now its fire hazards....geez!

Dominican_7

Established Member
Sorry to hear and I'm glad the bottle rocket never went off. Hope they give you another one because your current one is unsafe.

impactblue

Established Member
Sorry to hear and I'm glad the bottle rocket never went off. Hope they give you another one because your current one is unsafe.

Hahahaha I said it looked like a bottler going of. Don't keep fireworks in the front seat :)

Checked out the rental cars they have a vehicle.

Buys $40,000 mustang. Drives away in $15,000 Hyundai

impactblue

Established Member
jesus christ man. I'd try to get out of that car. Seems like bad luck.

Ya I would like a clean slate. How many of you would like to own a car that's been on fire and already about to have the interior ripped out at 1000 miles

BLKFOX

Established Member
That's crazy man, at least everyone's alright and the car didn't burn up! Let us know what you come up with.

nycarpenter

Established Member
seat cover issues. Ford employee curbed the wheels car tells me my hoods open while i'm driving over and over again.

Ford took pictures of seats and agreed to replace the wheels but i haven't had any news about it since the day i took it up there

i only owed 16k on the car i traded in and i wasn't upside down. Now i owe 38k for this thing. If it keeps it up i'm going to try and get them to take it back. My shelby had one thing after another over and over and over and the dealer would fight me over it constantly saying it's my fault. Don't have the patience. This is my daily driver

shove it down the dealers throat... Do not take this car back...

BladeX10

Established Member
I wouldnt even want that car anymore. Interiors catching fire out of nowhere is a scary thing. Last thing i'd ever want happen to m is getting burned alive in my car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread