My car is about ready for summer

MGC

Established Member
Hey all, it's been a long winter! I think my car is about ready though, redid the cooling system, new brakes, rewrapped the hotside, replaced all clamps with t-bolts, painted the cold side, and a few other small things to clean it up. I'll be taking it to Team Z soon for 3.27 rear gears and a new anti-roll bar setup. Then I'll finally be able to enjoy it and take some legit pictures! Enjoy.

image_zps9c81a694.jpg

image_zpsc9793ca3.jpg

image_zps6fb30853.jpg

image_zps92968744.jpg

image_zps479c4260.jpg

badcobra

It's Fast
Established Member
Looks killer man. Love those new brakes! You will love the 3.27's and anti-roll bar. Car will plant the tires and go straight now...all good things!

robbinthehood

Established Member
That fuel system whine would drive me insane. Might be the location of the cam making it worse though.

Posted via Topify using iPhone/iPad

MGC

Established Member
Looks killer man. Love those new brakes! You will love the 3.27's and anti-roll bar. Car will plant the tires and go straight now...all good things!

Thanks buddy, I'm very excited about it!

That fuel system whine would drive me insane. Might be the location of the cam making it worse though.

Posted via Topify using iPhone/iPad

I think the camera makes it seem worse than it is, it doesn't seem that bad driving around, I kind of like being able to hear it though.

Wow. Good stuff!

Thank you, nice gt500!

Here's some older pictures for you guys:

IMG_0060_zpse0965b03.jpg

IMG_0061_zpscc5cdc5e.jpg

IMG_0206.jpg

DSCN0258.jpg

DSCN0251.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
What an awesome Terminator. The turbo setup seems to be working really nicely. :) Sounds so nice and the power is, well, over the top. Truly an awesome Cobra. Enjoy it this summer! :beer: :rockon:

03cobrarocks

Established Member
Sexy car!

What are the benefits to the downpipe coming out of the bumper like that? At least I assume that is what that is....

MGC

Established Member
Thanks everyone!

What style rotor and hat did you use? Those are beautiful!

Thank you, I got the wilwood street kit from maximum motorsports

Sexy car!

What are the benefits to the downpipe coming out of the bumper like that? At least I assume that is what that is....

Thank you, benefits are it helps the turbo spool faster, less weight and as a byproduct it sounds awesome!

Users who are viewing this thread