My Black 13' before Revan Racing BMR suspension and FRPP 1.25 lowering springs

Ky GT500

Established Member
Just did the Eibach/BMR suspension today, had a 40 min ride down on stock and 40 min ride back on the new setup,,,,could really not notice a big change in ride quality from stock maybe a hair tighter, but this is a brand new install and everything is new and tight. Stance is awesome,, down all around, just looks good. No more high rear. Overall, my first impressions of this setup,,I'm happy I did it,,just need to detail it out now. :rockon:

Ky GT500

Established Member
Only thing I've noticed so far is more rear end noise from the solid mount of the urethane vs the rubber of the stock parts. It's not bad but you can hear it. Going to pick up some Dyna-mat and put on the bare metal under the rear seat,, will have to help somewhat. First off camber driveway I turned in after install, i heard a little noise but by the time I got home, I heard nothing more. I watched the whole install and everything was taken apart and anti-seized then re-assembled. All edges of urethane to metal was greased and all grease fitting greased. Axle centered, car squared up, pinion angle verified. $250. But I gave him $300,,, well worth it. A lot more to it than remove and replace. Overall,,,,Cool!!!! :coolman:

Don't know how to post pic but have some before and after.

The noise was probably always there, just didn't hear it because of the rubber mounts.

Last edited:

Van@RevanRacing

Only thing I've noticed so far is more rear end noise from the solid mount of the urethane vs the rubber of the stock parts. It's not bad but you can hear it. Going to pick up some Dyna-mat and put on the bare metal under the rear seat,, will have to help somewhat. First off camber driveway I turned in after install, i heard a little noise but by the time I got home, I heard nothing more. I watched the whole install and everything was taken apart and anti-seized then re-assembled. All edges of urethane to metal was greased and all grease fitting greased. Axle centered, car squared up, pinion angle verified. $250. But I gave him $300,,, well worth it. A lot more to it than remove and replace. Overall,,,,Cool!!!! :coolman:

Don't know how to post pic but have some before and after.

The noise was probably always there, just didn't hear it because of the rubber mounts.

Try turning the radio back on!! LOL Drive the car and you won't notice it in a few days. Probably gear noise transferring from the diff.

Happy to hear you are pleased with the kit!

stutter

eat me
Established Member
There are a lot of Hemi chargers down here and V8 Caprices.

Cool Cool back in the day the RCMP had 5.0 LX coupes, I saw an RCMP Camaro in British Columbia in the late 80's. There hasn't been a changeover here though, still dominant Crown Victorias across Canada RCMP, OPP and All the cities as well.

You guys are lucky!! Im in Murfreesboro, TN and the cops here just got all brand new Taurus's!! Theres a couple with the ecoboost too!!! Although its nice to know most of them, I got talked to for 181 on an empty highway.... lol :burnout:s

Users who are viewing this thread