My Black 13' before Revan Racing BMR suspension and FRPP 1.25 lowering springs

BIRDDOC

Established Member
Thanks BIRDDOC that is good to know, Van seems to be sold on the AMR. So that is a pretty strong chance lol! The SW's fit good for Devious, I have SW exhaust so naturally I'd like the SW headers, but ...

Thanks! That smokeshow shot in the hole looks killer man! She looks dialed in! great 1/4 time !!! Not too many guys ever see under 10 seconds! Congratulations!

Thanks Man!
I love my SW Cat back too!
I think you would be happy with either choice.:beer:

masonh

Established Member
5% is great during the daytime, but I used to hate having to roll down the windows at night for any kind of backing up or driving in a dark parking lot or dark streets. Plus I got pulled over a couple times for it.

ford13

Established Member
5% is great during the daytime, but I used to hate having to roll down the windows at night for any kind of backing up or driving in a dark parking lot or dark streets. Plus I got pulled over a couple times for it.
I agree as I do a fair bit of night driving. I am leaning to 15%.
Thanks a lot masonh!
Laurent

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
I went 15% and think it's perfect.
Good choice on suspension I have the same boxes delivered today and can't wait.
First car I mod suspension before power :)
-J

ford13

Established Member
For sure biminiLX I have to say dialling in the ride and the CofG will make that power a little more useable, while getting that nice stance as well.
This car is a work of art to me, I'm sure you feel the same way.
I have a really good feeling that the 13-14 351 S/C Shelby's are going to be appreciating in value a lot sooner than anyone realizes.

Thanks for the confirmation on the 15%!!!:coolman:

Laurent

Last edited:

ford13

Established Member

Did you say pulled over LOL !!!

IMG_1178_zpsf1b3a1fa.jpg

:uh oh:
Laurent

ford13

Established Member
rut ro aksvt! Lol Lethalchem! I got a little sideways doing a right turn, this officer of course was sitting at the red light watching the show. Turned out he was a Shelby fan and let me go with a warning!

Laurent

5Eight0shelby

SVT poster
Established Member
rut ro aksvt! Lol Lethalchem! I got a little sideways doing a right turn, this officer of course was sitting at the red light watching the show. Turned out he was a Shelby fan and let me go with a warning!

Laurent

^^ you can get these cars side ways???:bash: LOL Atleast he was nice enough to let you go with a warning!

Last edited:

ford13

Established Member
Haha! He was pretty cool! "What was that little manoever?" I told him I had a lapse and had no explanation. He took only my licence, stayed in his cruiser for 5-7 minutes on his Iphone, that's when I snapped the shots of him! We were in a bus stop in front of the University of Winnipeg, with busses wanting to use the stop! When he came back, he said he was happy I did not try to lie to him with the "drifting". He said "This is a cool car but try to take it easy." Wow was I ever happy with no ticket or HOOK:dw: ... This car is so sweet with the TC off in second gear!
Thanks 5Eight0Shelby:rockon: ! you have great taste in cars !!!

Laurent

Last edited:

ford13

Established Member
^^ you can get these cars side ways???:bash: LOL Atleast he was nice enough to let you go with a warning!
IMG_1177_zpsf89d3b3c.jpg

Another angle, I posted this pic on "Mustang Humour" on FB.
Buddy commented that I was on a test drive with a Shelby, obviously because there was still plastic on the dash ...
Ha Ha that plastic is still on, and the ones on the 20th on the kick plate are still on too!!!
I am a little anal when it comes the the exotic Ford !!!:D

Laurent

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
I have had my grabber blue for a year now and still have not been pulled over and I have tried trust me.....:lol1:

ford13

Established Member
That's cool man! Don't try too hard haha! They think your car is the schniz that's why they don't pull you. What kinda cruisers? Ford?

ford13

Established Member
Cool Cool back in the day the RCMP had 5.0 LX coupes, I saw an RCMP Camaro in British Columbia in the late 80's. There hasn't been a changeover here though, still dominant Crown Victorias across Canada RCMP, OPP and All the cities as well.

Silver_Bullet

Established Member
I'm looking at these FRPP springs as well and was wondering if you could comment on the change in ride quality. Is it stiffer than stock SVT pkg springs? Hows the overall ride? Pictures?

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
I'm looking at these FRPP springs as well and was wondering if you could comment on the change in ride quality. Is it stiffer than stock SVT pkg springs? Hows the overall ride? Pictures?

I talked to a local guy with them he said it just feels tighter not harsh.
I'm hoping to have my suspension installed next weekend. Dealer waiting on diff oil and shims on my 4.10 install:rockon:
-J

Users who are viewing this thread