my 98 Cobra Vs. 550hp RX7

na svt

say no to power adders
Established Member
ill just get my buddy with a 99 cobra to take out the RX7. hes has over 500hp to the wheels N/A...lol.

The highest hp n/a stroker I've heard of has 430rwhp. I can tell ya right now that if your buddies car has a stock intake it's rwhp is more than likely less than 400rwhp. Sounds like your buddy is the one blowin' smoke.

T-Pain808

I Love Asian Girls!!!
Established Member
Less weight and more horses :bash: Too bad termi's werent 2800 pounds then again I probaly be dead:bash:

thats what i was thinking...and hey if i lose i lose, ill just get my buddy with a 99 cobra to take out the RX7. hes has over 500hp to the wheels N/A...lol. plus to me a race is a race...theyre all fun

A 4.6 that is n/a and makes MORE than 500 RWHP?

:rolling::??::dw::lol1::lol::bs::bash::poke::nono::rollseyes:fart::whine::uh oh::xpl::kaboom::loser::smmon::rolleyes::(

Sure.........ok.......I believe you......and I just looked out my window about 2 seconds ago and saw a pig flying by.

As for you racing him...you will get crushed by many many bus lengths against him. And if you think a 500rwhp cobra will beat the 550rwhp rx7 (that weighs about 1000lbs less w/ more hp still) then you are incorrect again. It would also get beat pretty bad lol.

What was the point of this thread?

98CoBrAmIkE

SVT = The Shit
Established Member
thats fine with me...all i can do is go by what my friend tells me about his car...you all are probably right about his 99...but who knows. yeah i know i will lose to him geez didnt anyone see that i wrote that in my original post?

98Bird

Established Member
my buddy with the 99 has a 04 cobra block stroked out to a 5.1 all forged internals, and all the bolt ons, cams, heads, full exhaust, CAI, 4.10s and it has been tuned. its a pretty freakin sick cobra.

why would he do this to an iron block that was already built for FI and not keeping it FI?

Users who are viewing this thread