My 76mm bb turbo 2001 Cobra build. Gonna be 1 of kind.

Daron

Mean01
Established Member
Looks great man, I agree with other 5'' exhaust is not needed. Also why wouldn't you powdercoat the timing cover or atleast clean it up before dropping the motor in?

hey now, The motor was never dropped in. Years ago It was dropped in. We did all the work, with the motor in the car. So that's why no powdercoating. It will come clean as soon as I do the final cleaning.

You cant say the 5in isnt needed until you see why Im using it. :coolman:

Daron

Mean01
Established Member
I need 80# injectors and a stronger rear end ;( but will get it tuned in the next two weeks for sure. the way it is. summer time is here!

Mike@TF

Established Member
damn this thing still not together:) and dont see 900 comeing from it but should roll out..and BOB setup with the billet 76mm will put it to you:)

Daron

Mean01
Established Member
damn this thing still not together:) and dont see 900 comeing from it but should roll out..and BOB setup with the billet 76mm will put it to you:)

Its very very sad this car aint running yet, ive lost all interest in it.

I dont know if i need coil packs and also if my 60# ers wiill get me to at least 700hp.

Not shooting for 900 till i get rear end work and tranny to hold the power . haha

AntiHeightPunk

Established Member
dont waste your time on the 60's just put 80's in now
My tuner said the 80's tune better than the 60's because they were made OEM for the cobra jet

fangs99

Established Member
i did the glenns sumped system too. but i'm running 2 bosh 044's a single -10 feed.
and yes the 5 inch down pipe is way to much....... and it's gonna kill your tq........ my buddy dynoed his car with an open down pipe.....he lost 40 rwtq

J-Betschart

Established Member
Its very very sad this car aint running yet, ive lost all interest in it.

I dont know if i need coil packs and also if my 60# ers wiill get me to at least 700hp.

Not shooting for 900 till i get rear end work and tranny to hold the power . haha

You just said Sunday that you had your car dyno'd last week at Turbo Technology and made 670 on 13 psi on a mustang dyno but....they have a dynojet....And your saying here your car wasnt running a day before you claimed this, so.....:burn:

na svt

say no to power adders
Established Member
oh awesome ! My car got some replies. New to the threads. This beng my first one ever, AND to mention my first car build, where Im doing or helping with each and every stage. The rims just got done last night. Turned out fantastic. IMO
First time mixing paint and using a gun. lol

1332747774.jpg

I'm not one that commonly responds to how things look but that wheel looks terrible.

SlowSVT

Established Member
This build to me seems very confused on so many levels but unfortunately certainly not "one of a kind" :nonono:

Daron

Mean01
Established Member
:coolman:

updated pics. on the ground. being " touched up " at a shop here in seattle.
eeeeeef.jpg

aaaaaaaaf.jpg

dfdfd.jpg

Daron

Mean01
Established Member
You just said Sunday that you had your car dyno'd last week at Turbo Technology and made 670 on 13 psi on a mustang dyno but....they have a dynojet....And your saying here your car wasnt running a day before you claimed this, so.....:burn:

soooo... you are very gullible and a living talking douche! :beer:

Daron

Mean01
Established Member
This build to me seems very confused on so many levels but unfortunately certainly not "one of a kind" :nonono:

Please do find me a 2001 Cobra that is just like mine...............

dont worry, Ill wait.

545140_10150885842556513_1229837215_n.jpg

252675_10150884452061513_651111809_n.jpg

Wait till the interior is finished , ya'll are gonna :xpl:

Users who are viewing this thread