My 3 Girls... New DD inside!

Double0

Established Member
Nice looking ride, and I appreciate your taste in white cars. The mud flaps keep it true to its Japanese car heritage.

Evil_SVT

Established Member
Don't know if anyone mentioned it but those ugly mud flaps need to go! But other than that it looks good

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I like the car a lot. It has a lot of attitude and we know these car perform. The only negative comment I have is the set of red mudflaps. I don't like mudflaps personally, but red makes them stand out way to much. Sharp looking STI, though. I like the white paint.

RIO RED SNAKE

4:10's = The Suck
Established Member
looks siick...i dont understand the riveted piece by the exhaust..i am sure its for all the carbon these spit out..but not a big fan..love it otherwise..

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
That car is INSANE. And I would leave on the mud flaps. They don't look bad AND if anyone has owned a Subaru and has dealt with the crappy paint, it's best to have these (assuming it's stock paint, but still)

fire_4_effect

Motorsports = Expensive!
Established Member
Other than the mud flaps, badass as hell.

thx for the compliment!

sex as phauk

I would lose the red mud flaps...but that's just me

oh no... :bored:

the red flaps are an eye sore

yet another vote for no mudflaps... :eek:

Sick! Im not sure about the mudflaps.

i get it... no mudflaps! LOL! :kaboom:

love it. I still really want an evo/sti for a DD. maybe I can talk the wife into letting me get one next year. I would like an 08+ hatch or evo x mr

best of luck with the wifey's approval... i went through hell trying to get the subie, LOL!

MR.SCOOPINATOR

Established Member
I like the car a lot. It has a lot of attitude and we know these car perform. The only negative comment I have is the set of red mud flaps. I don't like mud flaps personally, but red makes them stand out way to much. Sharp looking STI, though. I like the white paint.
I have the utmost respect for bob and i agree with what he says. Dude you know im all personal touch , so if you like the muds flaps rock that -cking car tell it drops . You have two bad ass cars enjoy.:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread