My 2014 build

FATHERFORD

Established Member
What kinda boost to get there? 22-23?

I know on HPP's dyno, through a turbo 400, they got around 1170rwhp out of some 62's.

Mine with 67's, on 24psi does about 1180.

This is why I/Manny think the turbine housings are really hurting the power potential. When I told him to do the 67's, he was all excited to finally have someone really go for it, only to be disappointed it made almost the same power as 62's. I was at nearly 30psi on 67's to put the power down I did, when I should be putting down a lot more. Precision agreed, and flat out told Manny there is no real reason to go past 62mm turbos. The Benefits really aren't there.

Now that precision is releasing the new housings, HOPEFULLY, 24psi with my 67's will be the same power I'm making on 30.

Last edited:

FATHERFORD

Established Member
[video=youtube;EtOJ8aq9Vso]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtOJ8aq9Vso[/video]

The 345's can't handle the transbrake at all.

FATHERFORD

Established Member
20160118_114018-1.jpg

Starting to get my new suspension setup in. I hope I have it all in and installed by this weekend.

T's03GT

#Team5bro
Established Member
I seriously love this car and build. I follow you on Insta, and I love seeing the updates. I loved your "cheap wheels" post the other day about them looking good, haha. Those wheels are awesome on that car.

FATHERFORD

Established Member
Update:

Having John Goebel out of Waco Tx build me a variable pressure, over drive, transbraked power glide to replace the 6r80. Reid case and bell, etc.

Hopefully the car will now finally run what it has the power to run.

Users who are viewing this thread