My 2013 Twin turbo mustang GT

rdsnk46

Established Member
The car pulls hard with traction control on 3rd on its still spinning a controlled spin. it will hurt feelings just the way it sits. I don't see a drag radial holding 1-2 either. Almost to the point of just putting some 275 /285 on the back and let it roll. And get some fat and skinnys for the serious stuff

If you want it to hook, setup is key because you can get it to have traction and it will put it down on the street.

6XX hp/6XX tq is no problem hooking at all with the cars. You could have so much traction it would bog.......it may not be a corner carver after but I dont think your throttling it in any turns anyways.

Mad_Marc

Procharged!
Established Member
Get them widened and throw some 305 DR and call it a day

Also how's the lag with your kit? I've been interested in a twin kit but wondered about the lag... Are you running the 62mm precision turbos?

robb15033

Established Member
What a stunning piece of machinery that is. It is just beautiful. I am worried about a redesigned '14 Mustang with plans to capture the "younger" crowd. Your car is perfect, don't you think? Congrats!

machman

04 SVT COBRA
Established Member
Get them widened and throw some 305 DR and call it a day

Also how's the lag with your kit? I've been interested in a twin kit but wondered about the lag... Are you running the 62mm precision turbos?

There is no lag with this kit. And yes I'm running the 62mm precision ball bearing turbos

03Snake04

! Sonic Boom !
Established Member
i keep telling myself my next car is going to be a new 5.0 with twins

i love my 03 whippled sb but man do these new 5.0's look sexy!

great car OP

lxboy

Established Member
Beautiful car. Runs like a scalded dawg.

Just be careful hard shifting 2nd with 600+rwhp and hazing street tires on a small two lane road with cars coming the opposite way.

WeeZee

Member of NMRA
Established Member
WOW, complete sleeper !!!

I would love to see it with a Boss 302 upper grill and V6 bumper fog-lights

Users who are viewing this thread