My 2013 Twin turbo mustang GT

oldmodman

Established Member
Keep the sleeper look and widen the stock wheels. But even if you change the wheels it doesn't mean that people will automatically assume it's really fast. Tons of Mustangs with great wheel combos that are stone stock.

And do you notice a lower underhood temperature with the header tape?

machman

04 SVT COBRA
Established Member
Keep the sleeper look and widen the stock wheels. But even if you change the wheels it doesn't mean that people will automatically assume it's really fast. Tons of Mustangs with great wheel combos that are stone stock.

And do you notice a lower underhood temperature with the header tape?

It seems no different than stock with the heat. That wrap and blanket works wonders. I can get out the car and lay my hand on top on the blanket. I couldn't imagine it without it

Ditty

Established Member
I'm with EVERYONE else saying "Stay Sleeper!" I love a sleeper. Take the money saved on wheels and have the Brembos widened.

Dayum I love twin turbos!!! I'm holding out for the Lund/BBR twin system. At almost $9k though, it's a little bit TOO much for me to sell to the woman with 38K miles. Maybe after 50K.

Car looks NICE. One thing I would do is paint the intercooler flat black with some high-temp paint. My friend did some tests and with one or two very light coats and it didn't take away any of the heat transfer properties of the aluminum.

98SVTContour98

Established Member
came.jpg

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
You would have to know. I have to explain it to a lot of people.

My license plate is "TRBO330"and nobody gets it either.

I vote stock wheels. My GT500 is 100% stock on the outside, everyone always gets a nice surprise once they find out what's done to it. :burnout:

coposrv

Established Member
This is so nice. Exactly how I would do it. Have fun with it on its widened stockers.

Users who are viewing this thread