My 2011 build.

BAD GT

Established Member
My goal is to build a motor that will run low 10's on a bad day and have the best street manners (drive like stock)

I'm waiting for the tune to be completed , it should be finished by next weekend.

I'm really excited to see some numbers!
50build pictures by LivernoisMotorsports - Photobucket

DSC_09661.jpg

Picture115.jpg

50build pictures by LivernoisMotorsports - Photobucket

DSC_2580.jpg

Last edited:

BAD GT

Established Member
I dont have a picture with the widened rims and 305 nittos but it will look the same as here, the only difference will be the veiw from behind.

Here is a link with my car with a procharger last year, it ran 11.2 with perelli tires at 7psi (thew a couple hundred pounds in the trunk to hook,lol)

toddcarlson's Public Profile on Photobucket.com

todd.gif

very nice! Can you put up some pics of the wheels and tires on the car?

BAD GT

Established Member
Nice! Where did you get the rims widened at and how much? I'm thinking about doing the same thing if it's not too hard on the wallet.

I beleive the company is called Weldtech in dearborn/detroit michigan, I cant find them online, I think it cost about $750 for the rear set.

can you get those on the stock 18s with no mods to the rim?

I wouldent run this tire on the stock rim, I think the max I would go is 285/40/18 or 295/45/18 some may tell you they wont fit but they do.

r.barn

Established Member
Sounds like my same plan. Rock solid 10 second daily driver. cheap fast reliable - pick two. lol

One thing I would add that I dont see on your install pics is a JLT oil catch can on the passenger side PCV line. Almost a must have.

BAD GT

Established Member
Sounds like my same plan. Rock solid 10 second daily driver. cheap fast reliable - pick two. lol

One thing I would add that I dont see on your install pics is a JLT oil catch can on the passenger side PCV line. Almost a must have.

I think I will add them too. Thanks.

ViciousJay

Established Member

Bud

Established Member
You should be able to easily meet your goals with your setup. On a stock motor 2.9'd with only an offroad X and e85 I was running consistent 10.40's in 9000+ DA's in 100 degree heat then driving the car home after running. I did have my car down to 3720 with me in it though.

With the built longblock, head/cam work, headers, etc your car should fly!

BAD GT

Established Member
Where in Michigan are you? You close to Livernois?

Im from the Waterford/Clarkston area, Im not in town much I travel for work, Im actually In Malaysia for another week now. My work is based in Rockford Illinois.

Its about a 45 minute drive to Livernois from Clarkston.

BAD GT

Established Member
You should be able to easily meet your goals with your setup. On a stock motor 2.9'd with only an offroad X and e85 I was running consistent 10.40's in 9000+ DA's in 100 degree heat then driving the car home after running. I did have my car down to 3720 with me in it though.

With the built longblock, head/cam work, headers, etc your car should fly!

Thanks, I hope so, i hope my car will be ready for me to pick up by the 13th I'm taking the week of for the Woodward cruise.

jymboslice

Rookie
Established Member
Im from the Waterford/Clarkston area, Im not in town much I travel for work, Im actually In Malaysia for another week now. My work is based in Rockford Illinois.

Its about a 45 minute drive to Livernois from Clarkston.

I'm in livonia.

Are you going to go to that Ford show on august 12th? at the ford headquarters in dearborn

Users who are viewing this thread