My 2003 DSG Cobra

Jsko

Established Member
Figured I would finally post up some pictures of my cobra now that I have a good camera. Its a 2003 Cobra with 11,500 Miles. I got it 3 years ago, 100% stock. Right now it has a JLT Intake, Magnaflow cat-back, MGW Short throw and FLSFC. They wheels are AFS 18" 03 Wheels, 18x9's all around. Sadly they stopped production of the 2003 Wheels around the time I got them and had no 10.5s. I have a KB 2.2 with supporting mods, still picking up parts to get that rolling this winter.

The metallic flake really comes out well. I used Poorboys Professional Polish, PB Black Hole Glaze and EX-P Sealant.

And yes it needs to be lowered, I have H&R Race springs and MM CC plates waiting to go in when I do the LT's. Hopefully some CCW's come spring.

well here yo go:

23t1dus.jpg

ngks3.jpg

2q83m8m.jpg

2myomt0.jpg

5yy4i.jpg

219zb5x.jpg

10p1u8n.jpg

25pl3c1.jpg

Last edited:

fire_4_effect

Motorsports = Expensive!
Established Member
i like that color for some reason now... j/k, white is still my favorite! LOL! btw - nice ride!

Last edited:

Jsko

Established Member
very clean. do you get any hassle for no front plate?

Haven't been hassled yet. Even after getting pulled over once they never mentioned it.

stangposse said:
Beautiful car....but damn....LOWER IT!!!

I already have the springs and C/C Plates. I will do being Kooks LTs soon and since I am dropping the K-member Ill swap the springs then.

Predatorbird

Established Member
It needs a spacer in the rear if you're keeping the 18x9's. Other than that, it will look great once lowered.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Having had a DSG Cobra, I know first hand how nice the paint is. Really nice car you have there. If possible, lower it though because the lowered stance is so much nicer than factory. Once you do it, you'll never regret it. Enjoy the car!

Users who are viewing this thread