my 2000 Saleen SC Speedster "Extreme Rainbow Paint!!"

BigRedShaolin

Established Member
bro welcome to SVTP and you have one of the SICKEST Saleens i've ever seen god luv ya n goodluck wit it...in the words of Kimbo Slice...DATS WATSUP! lol lol

Marc

Established Member
So if you don't mind, what did you pay for it (or did i miss that)?

I actually saw one of these in person when they first came out. Man, it was Beautiful!

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
I remember seeing one of the first extreme Saleens in person back in the day. Great looking car for sure. Nice find!

00_ExtrmRnbw

Established Member
Wow, I had no idea Saleen did a color changing car like that
It seems not many people do. I did, but I never knew there was so few--was guessing maybe 100 or so. I've always been a fan of the mystics as well, almost traded my previous Roush for one.

Awesome ride man, great Saleen classic.

Those seats look familiar, had the same ones in my '98 Cobra :) Definitely comfy and supportive for a 'stock' seat.

Thanks! Yes, I'm so glad these seats are in this car, as my first Saleen had the factory leather seats. I'd have to say I LOVE THEM!! as I'm sure you do.

Nice car, i hate those 99-00 headlights

Yeah I agree. I'd consider replacing them, but I really plan on keeping everything original.

Sweet Im from Gretna VA I hope to see this car at Mustang Week.
if you dont know Mustang Week

I've always wanted to go to mustang week, but it seems something has always been keeping me busy. As your not the first one to tell me to come, I've put the dates in my calendar. I'm so far debating on if I'd want to drive it down, or find a trailer I could use...

I soiled myself ;) how much did u get it for$$$$ roughly if u don't mind.

So if you don't mind, what did you pay for it (or did i miss that)?
I actually saw one of these in person when they first came out. Man, it was Beautiful!

Neither of you missed it, as I really would not like to disclose the price. I will say it was < half of the MSRP.

Kickass car man, I live in Chesterfield.

Nice ride! If your ever in the area, or plan to be, shoot me a PM if your in town or I will.

04 MysticMan

2nd Terminator, 5th Cobra
Established Member
I live about 5-10 min from richmond and know a few guys that have Termis, cobras, and saleens. Next time we get a lil meet up together we would definitely love to see your car out. We are trying to set up a cruise down rt 5 or rt 10 to the beach this spring / summer. And as you can see, Im a fan of the paint that changes colors :)

00_ExtrmRnbw

Established Member
I live about 5-10 min from richmond and know a few guys that have Termis, cobras, and saleens. Next time we get a lil meet up together we would definitely love to see your car out. We are trying to set up a cruise down rt 5 or rt 10 to the beach this spring / summer. And as you can see, Im a fan of the paint that changes colors :)

Let me know whenever! My family also owns a restaurant in the area, so i usually sometimes like to bring in new guys there and meet up. (Boychik's Deli, ever been?)
I'd def be down though, just let me know! I was thinking of taking a trip to the beach as well, but hopefully I can keep these miles down.

Is yours a coupe or conv? Anyways, I'd love to get together and snap some pics of the 2 together :beer:

very sick!!

Thanks!! Sucks being away from her. Getting a clay bar this week though! :rockon:

SVTContique

Love the Saleen.

My Fav is Lizstick Red though:

IMG_3890_sm.jpg

IMG_3825_sm.jpg

5_883872.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread