my 2000 Saleen SC Speedster "Extreme Rainbow Paint!!"

Teal93

Love your car. I use to have a 01 saleen but had to sell for a house. My freind has a 03 sonic blue saleen cobra speedster the only one built in that color with a 2.2 kennebell. My other freind has the liztick red extreme that was tested by muscle mustangs and fast fords and was on the cover. When I was in california in 07 I went to the saleen store and they had a 07 hard top in extreme and a black s7. My fav is the berrylinuim color also. I saw your car for sale on ebay and wished I could have bought. Im in love with these cars.

00_ExtrmRnbw

Established Member
Love your car. I use to have a 01 saleen but had to sell for a house. My freind has a 03 sonic blue saleen cobra speedster the only one built in that color with a 2.2 kennebell. My other freind has the liztick red extreme that was tested by muscle mustangs and fast fords and was on the cover. When I was in california in 07 I went to the saleen store and they had a 07 hard top in extreme and a black s7. My fav is the berrylinuim color also. I saw your car for sale on ebay and wished I could have bought. Im in love with these cars.

Thanks! Sounds like your friend has a pretty one-- Love the sonic blue coupes... There's actually a Liztick red extreme on ebay now, and boy does it look good! One day I hope to make it to the West Coast to check out the Saleen Speedlab..

The day I saw my car on Ebay, I knew I had to have it. I began my research, called some people, and was lucky enough to get the deal :D

Nice ride. I cant believe how much MSRP is on that thing

You and me both. I hope it is worth somewhere around it again one day...

00_ExtrmRnbw

Established Member
Here's a video I uploaded the other day:

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMNhijcIcfU"]YouTube - 2000 Mustang Saleen S/C "Extreme Rainbow Paint" 6,500 miles; all original[/nomedia]

ponyboyisaac

Now Kaioken...times 10!!
Established Member
Nice vid man. Love saleens and love your car.

On a side note, how many performance cars do you have?

Is this your supercharged jeep srt8??
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5eNnw2P0yw&NR=1"]YouTube - Jeep SRT-8 Whipple Supercharged GoPro[/nomedia]

If it is congrats on the sweet rides,and you should make a thread with pics and more vids of it man, this is an svt site but everyone here enjoys a performance vehicle of any make, i'm sure you already know that!

00_ExtrmRnbw

Established Member
Nice vid man. Love saleens and love your car.

On a side note, how many performance cars do you have?

Is this your supercharged jeep srt8??
YouTube - Jeep SRT-8 Whipple Supercharged GoPro

If it is congrats on the sweet rides,and you should make a thread with pics and more vids of it man, this is an svt site but everyone here enjoys a performance vehicle of any make, i'm sure you already know that!

Thanks man! It is my second Saleen and I could not be more happy.

Yes, the Jeep is mine, and the daily driver if you say. The other cars on my youtube are cars in the family that I drive from time to time.

I've been meaning to start a thread about the Jeep, but have been busy with classes coming to an end.

FICannon

Semper Fidelis
Established Member
Saw that car unveiled at the Saleen banquet in 1999 at the 35th Mustangshow ,I have a few pics somewhere

Also you can buy the paint at a BASF paint store and yes it's costs alot ,that's one of the BASF paint colors they have ,I have the ocean color on my L ,see pic

3881954567_081b7d17fa_o.jpg

I know this thread is old but GOD DAYUM, do you have more pictures of this truck?

oldmodman

Established Member
Might as well drop by and say that you have a great looking car.

Before the thread gets closed for re-opening old threads.

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
You won't do a Terminator drivetrain swap. I dare you :D

:beer:

Guys, he has his car in storage at a place that deals strictly in Saleens. I doubt it'll be seeing road duty any time soon, much less than a Terminator swap.

Johnny, if you happen to check in this thread, next time you pull it out, let me know. I wanna go for a cruise in it.

Users who are viewing this thread