My '09 Nitto KOTS Challenge Pics

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Great photos Danielle. As I would expect from you. My favorite Mustang of the group is the black Saleen. Awesome car! :beer:

Hope your photography business is doing well. Best continued success with it.

Dan Schoneck

Established Member
Great pics and amazing cars! Any pics of the front rims on the DSG TT car.

Did your car get hurt on the HP comparison? Heard you pulled off or something. I cannot wait for the vids!!!

LT

Drop'd no 8 intake valve. Eric has a phone pic i sent him from when we pulled it apart yesterday. Not bad at all, valve pulled through the keepers and it didn't smack the piston that hard at all. Vavle just looks like a S:) We will have it up and runnin by weekend.
Dan

LTZ MACH

Established Member
Drop'd no 8 intake valve. Eric has a phone pic i sent him from when we pulled it apart yesterday. Not bad at all, valve pulled through the keepers and it didn't smack the piston that hard at all. Vavle just looks like a S:) We will have it up and runnin by weekend.
Dan

Sorry to hear that but at least it is not that bad.

LT

Blown_By_You

Richard Head
Established Member
Nice meeting all you guys, we had some fun Sat night with the House of boost guys and Kurgans crew, then H.o.b and the white sn95(Us) went and did a little hp comparision with a T.T G35 from Indy. There will be a vid in the next couple days posted up.

I LOVE that white SN95 Dan

sick sick sick !!
but its just annoyying their too small :nonono:
i want them all in larger resolutions

I'm sorry! are you able to look at the larger versions on the flickr album? I post the smaller versions in the thread just so it doesn't take so long to load :/

Great photos Danielle. As I would expect from you. My favorite Mustang of the group is the black Saleen. Awesome car! :beer:

Hope your photography business is doing well. Best continued success with it.

Thanks very much! Which black Saleen did you like? There were 3 haha! I loved them all...<3 Black cars. It was awesome out there. We got back here down to Florida and are ready to head back north! lol

milleniumgt

Established Member
wow... thats what you call " Power in the Hands of a Few!"

Umm... no I think that Ryan can now be notched "Power in the Hands of a Fool!!!" haha I don't know Ryan or the Fastlane crew, but being from NC... you definitely hear a lot about the car's that they've done!

tommygun

Established Member
Nice meeting all you guys, we had some fun Sat night with the House of boost guys and Kurgans crew, then H.o.b and the white sn95(Us) went and did a little hp comparision with a T.T G35 from Indy. There will be a vid in the next couple days posted up.

need to see this video :lol:

LTZ MACH

Established Member
Yeah, thanks but I have seen that one. I was hoping from something from another camera, like an incar of the HOB car or the white SN95.

LT

JYOO

Established Member
How the F???? WOW that G35 drug that KB'd freaking cobra like nothing. That thing is a beast. TS no good for top end i guess needs turbo, jjjjjjjjjjjjeeeeeeeeeeezzzz.

Users who are viewing this thread