My 06 Fusion

Bultrowicz

Established Member
Here are some pics of my first car. I have had it for a year and a half now. I try to keep it clean and beat on it :banana:. I have Steeda CAI, SCT Tune, Magnaflow Exhaust, o yea lol and a steeda TB Spacer +.5hp :rolling: Its not an 03 cobra or a mean machine but it is a ford!!

DSC00053.gif

DSC00052.gif

DSC00054.gif

DSC00051.gif

DSC00055.gif

DSC00050.gif

And a Short Video
http://s248.photobucket.com/albums/gg186/sammygurlluv/?action=view&current=MOV00056.flv

Nvr_Spds

Pushrod > 4v
Established Member
Its a good looking car. I agree with the tint idea though. Get a nice set of wheels, and call it done, i like it.

GM H8R

Just a GT
Established Member
I bought my wife an 06 in June of 06 then the AWD drive models came out so we traded it for an 07 AWD. I LOVED THE LITTLE CAR!!! We've now traded the Fusion in for an AWD Edge, but the fusion was great. I've tried to explain how well they handle and the best I can say is they will drive themselves in hard cornering!! You have a tight little whip!!

Navymailman

Established Member
My brother, has one just like that, a white V6 with a black leather interior and the upgrades 17 inch wheel package. Very nice car. Here's one I was three weeks ago. It's been Galpinized by Galpin Auto Sports (GAS) in So. Cal...

DSC_0034.jpg

DSC_0035.jpg

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
^There are some nice pieces on the car but it needs to be cleaned up a bit, there's too much going on I think. Lose the spoiler, decals, chin spoiler and call it a day.

OP, nice ride! Although they don't get a lot of recognition Fusions are really nice and well built cars. Get those windows tinted, throw some wheels and springs on it and you're set!

Bultrowicz

Established Member
Yea wheels and tint are definitely the next upgrades and then some steeda springs and hopefully a supercharger soon :)

ez112

Established Member
I rented an 06 SEL V6 and man that thing was fun! I really like Fusions.

Yours though...that thing sounded great! You should get it to the track and see if you break into the 14's.

JiggaStyles09

Established Member
My brother, has one just like that, a white V6 with a black leather interior and the upgrades 17 inch wheel package. Very nice car. Here's one I was three weeks ago. It's been Galpinized by Galpin Auto Sports (GAS) in So. Cal...

its ok, just lose the spoiler, the front splitter, the hood, taped off headlights, and the staggered rims (is that supposed to be a rear drive fusion lol). no offense but that is pretty ugly IMO.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nice first car! Looks clean in white. Is that an SCT emblem on the back?

LeddZepp8687

Yes, It's slow.
Established Member
I rented an 06 SEL V6 and man that thing was fun! I really like Fusions.

Yours though...that thing sounded great! You should get it to the track and see if you break into the 14's.

He should break 14s with those mods.

The fusion has variable valve timing and responds REALLY well to the tune that steeda offers. With those mods he is probably seeing around 200 to the wheels.

Users who are viewing this thread