My 03 Cobra vs. friends new 2013 GT500

10sec89

Established Member
Nice stretch of deserted road ran from 40, 60 and 70- 145. I could get a 3-4' jump at the hit and from there it was dead even every race. Not bad for a 10 year old car with exhaust and pulleys. I thought he'd beat me and he thought I would win, so we were both pleased with the out come. His car is stone stock for the time being.

CompOrangeStang

Established Member
I might be reading the sig wrong or missed something, but are you stating your '03 Cobra makes 527rwhp with only a pulley change? You have an eaton, with a "home port"?

NightRide

Roll Racer
Established Member
You must have the driver mod as the 13 should pull you, nice runs though. Only ran into one myself on a nice desolate stretch of highway, old man wouldn't bite though, one day.

10sec89

Established Member
I will set a day up and get it on the go pro.
As far as the dyno numbers, that's what it made and it was tuned by one of the best guys in the southeast. Before inlet port(only outlet done) and no lower it made 491rwhp 484rwtq. I thought that dyno was generous but it was inline with VMP tunings. I have a vid of the pull on here. See the back from VMP link below.
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/terminator-talk-229/887151-back-vmp-new-tune.html

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
I believe it being that on average the 13 GT500's seem to be low to mid 120mph cars. If the OP's numbers are correct he could be right there.

Good runs OP!

Users who are viewing this thread