Mviv??

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikesMerc

Established Member
SergntMac said:
I want nothing to do with managing such an affair, I just want to go on vacation. I do this crap for a living, why would I want to do it on vacation? I just want to plan my 2006 vacation

Well, there we have it then. If everyone had this lame ass attitude there would never have been any Marauderville's at all.

People come in two groups....the DOers, and DON'T-DOers. Glad we know where you stand. And to think I almost confused you with a community leader. My mistake.

Don't get me wrong, this is no personal attack. There is nothing wrong with admitting that you don't want to contribute to the community your valuable time and effort. But, for all your posturing and bloviating, and all the times you posted about caring, it seems ironic that it comes down to this.

MI2QWK4U

Motor City Marauders
Established Member
MikesMerc said:
Well, there we have it then. If everyone had this lame ass attitude there would never have been any Marauderville's at all.

People come in two groups....the DOers, and DON'T-DOers. Glad we know where you stand. And to think I almost confused you with a community leader. My mistake.

Don't get me wrong, this is no personal attack. There is nothing wrong with admitting that you don't want to contribute to the community your valuable time and effort. But, for all your posturing and bloviating, and all the times you posted about caring, it seems ironic that it comes down to this.

Exactly...

SergntMac

Established Member
Hey Mike, how were your holidays? You and I haven't "chatted" in a while, so, thanks for checking in, and clearing the air on where you stand. I'll be at any upcoming events I can make this season, y'all can catch up with me there.

Last edited:

bigslim

Established Member
SergntMac said:
Hey Mike, how were your holidays? You and I haven't "chatted" in a while, so, thanks for checking in, and clearing the air on where you stand. I thought we had smoothed things out last time, but (as usual) guess I got you wrong.

Well, now y'all have come full circle in what, 10 posts? First I'm a jerk for making a suggestion and offering my aid and assistance. That got me identified as making some kind of behind the scenes move for power or control of MV-IV...ROTHLMAO!

Hehehe...And when I correct y'all, I'm a jerk for being lame, loathsome, and failing my bretheren owners, my club, my country, perhaps my faith as well.

I get the picture now, yes, it is all about control. Sorry I was so slow on the uptake. Because y'all see power/control as the sacred cow, you presume everyone else worships that same cow. Y'all want to be kings on the mountaintop so bad, and covet it all so dearly, no one else can be right, good, beneficial, generous or, valid. No one but y'all.

Ya'll just have to own the fastest cars, powered by the only supercharger, tuned by the champion wrench, and on display at the one and only car show, arranged by the only folks in the world who know how to make and carry out plans, who are the sole performers of legendary "hard work".

I've lost count on the number of time I've paid y'all a compliment, and you respond with "what do you mean by that, Mac". Dave, Mike, Darryl...If I paid for an associate membership in the MCM, would I get a pass on all this drama? BTW, is there anyone else in the club beside the three of you?

This thread is a clear example of what takes place when you disagree with the three "one and onlys", the Tri-low-G-string. Incoming from all sides, left, right, north, south east, west, top and bottom. You can never win because you're ducking punches while getting kicked in the shins, with a doberman hanging from your butt, and not one of them has the nutz to say word one to your face when you are face to face. Then, you're on okay guy, and "maybe I took you the wrong way on that, Mac". That's not diplomacy, that's cowardice.

Folks who know me, know I will not justify myself to low remarks. I may be the only one admitting I want no involvement in the management of Marauder events, and this thread is the demonstration why. The next time some event calls for aid/assistance on a regional basis, you will be doing it by yourselves, because no one in their right mind would want to expose themselves to such riddicule. This is how you control the membership at large, you attack one or two members, and tear them apart publically, therein keeping all the spectators in their seats. Me here, John there, Christians zero, Lions 2.

I wasn't there, I have no comment to post good or bad. However, should someone, anyone want to express their thoughts on MV-III, they won't, because they would get Tri-low-G-stringed with the wedgie treatment, as John and I are getting wedgies now. Who in their right mind would then want to post any truth about their experience at MV-III? Honestly, for the 70 members attending, the public praise has been rather muted.

I'll be at any upcoming events I can make this season, y'all can catch up with me there.
You have a major problem Mac. First off no one ever attacked anyone until you got involved in this thread. Have you ever notice how a thread can be civil but it changes once you have commented?

I remember on a certain thread on another site you tried your best to cut me down. You got that thread in such an uproar that it had to be deleted.

We have never said how "great" our MVIII was. We have never said it was better than anyone elses. We just said that with every MV that the bar has been raised. If you quit reading in "EBONICS" maybe you will what people say sometimes.

To answer your question about talking face to face and resolving things, you never show up anywhere where we can talk. You didn't come to MVIII and you ran like a little girl at Joilet (YOUR OWN BACKYARD). I kinda like reading your responses because you take them to a new level.

I also see you are trying to start the supercharger wars again. I am sure no one will comment on this. Is this your way, as usual to bait someone into a argrument. Is this your only defense? People that know you know you always try to justify yourself with low-remarks. I'm gonna give you a low-remark right now. I didn't know civil unions were legal in Chi-Town. The way you have spoken at MM.net about how you Zack will do this and you and Zack will do that I and others didn't know you two got engaged. Invite us to the wedding. Maybe we can call it MVIV.

I don't what know forums you been reading from, most people that attened MVIII had a great time. I can pull up the threads that have expressed their appreciation for what we did. But then again you always read what you want too. You should have come. I know you were busy. Busy with the Misses (Zack) drinking "GRAPE JUICE". You are the one that is scared to come face to face with us.

Any no, you are a jerk for making suggestions. You have been a jerk for as long as I have known you. Why don't you just go and make some more bogus time slips for us to laugh at.

Last edited:

williesbeast

New SVT Poster
Established Member
Comment

SergntMac said:
Hey Mike, how were your holidays? You and I haven't "chatted" in a while, so, thanks for checking in, and clearing the air on where you stand. I thought we had smoothed things out last time, but (as usual) guess I got you wrong.

Well, now y'all have come full circle in what, 10 posts? First I'm a jerk for making a suggestion and offering my aid and assistance. That got me identified as making some kind of behind the scenes move for power or control of MV-IV...ROTHLMAO!

Hehehe...And when I correct y'all, I'm a jerk for being lame, loathsome, and failing my bretheren owners, my club, my country, perhaps my faith as well.

I get the picture now, yes, it is all about control. Sorry I was so slow on the uptake. Because y'all see power/control as the sacred cow, you presume everyone else worships that same cow. Y'all want to be kings on the mountaintop so bad, and covet it all so dearly, no one else can be right, good, beneficial, generous or, valid. No one but y'all.

Ya'll just have to own the fastest cars, powered by the only supercharger, tuned by the champion wrench, and on display at the one and only car show, arranged by the only folks in the world who know how to make and carry out plans, who are the sole performers of legendary "hard work".

I've lost count on the number of time I've paid y'all a compliment, and you respond with "what do you mean by that, Mac". Dave, Mike, Darryl...If I paid for an associate membership in the MCM, would I get a pass on all this drama? BTW, is there anyone else in the club beside the three of you?

This thread is a clear example of what takes place when you disagree with the three "one and onlys", the Tri-low-G-string. Incoming from all sides, left, right, north, south east, west, top and bottom. You can never win because you're ducking punches while getting kicked in the shins, with a doberman hanging from your butt, and not one of them has the nutz to say word one to your face when you are face to face. Then, you're on okay guy, and "maybe I took you the wrong way on that, Mac". That's not diplomacy, that's cowardice.

Folks who know me, know I will not justify myself to low remarks. I may be the only one admitting I want no involvement in the management of Marauder events, and this thread is the demonstration why. The next time some event calls for aid/assistance on a regional basis, you will be doing it by yourselves, because no one in their right mind would want to expose themselves to such riddicule. This is how you control the membership at large, you attack one or two members, and tear them apart publically, therein keeping all the spectators in their seats. Me here, John there, Christians zero, Lions 2.

I wasn't there, I have no comment to post good or bad. However, should someone, anyone want to express their thoughts on MV-III, they won't, because they would get Tri-low-G-stringed with the wedgie treatment, as John and I are getting wedgies now. Who in their right mind would then want to post any truth about their experience at MV-III? Honestly, for the 70 members attending, the public praise has been rather muted.

I'll be at any upcoming events I can make this season, y'all can catch up with me there.

Mac, No, Dave, Mike and Darrel aren't the only MCM Members, maybe the most vocal, but not the only ones.

I do agree with you though, the WORKERS on MVIII could of gotten more thanks, organizing anything let alone something on the scope that was done for MVIII had to be a B****

I feel bad that I wasn't able to attend a whole lot of the events at MVIII and it was in my backyard, but what I was at was great.

I really think you should go thru the old posts on MVIII and see what went o'n behind the scenes, to me it read as others "putting everything down or working to sabatoge(sp) the event."

So being a MCM member, if you want to jump in someones elses S***, go ahead. Just don't expect a reply, or maybe I will ?? :lol:

JIM (I even signed my name)

jstevens

Established Member
Are you calling me a champion wrench?

Seriously though, Mac you need to chill out and relax a little. Can't say much more as its been said already.

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
The only reason I've never attended any of these is quite simply I can't afford it or its clear out of my ballpark milage wise

Had to go 1200+ miles one way for MMI
MMII I'm not joining some club just to show my car and meet people
MMIII Had to spend a couple 100 dollars again just to attend.
Now if you would plan a get together that wouldn't bankrupt me I might consider going.

SergntMac

Established Member
jstevens said:
Seriously though, Mac you need to chill out and relax a little. Can't say much more as its been said already.
Just hope you read it all from the top. If so, you know the pathology here.

bigslim

Established Member
Silverstrike said:
The only reason I've never attended any of these is quite simply I can't afford it or its clear out of my ballpark milage wise

Had to go 1200+ miles one way for MMI
MMII I'm not joining some club just to show my car and meet people
MMIII Had to spend a couple 100 dollars again just to attend.
Now if you would plan a get together that wouldn't bankrupt me I might consider going.
Any vacation is gonna cost money. If you go anywhere for three to four days you will spend a couple hundred dollars.

SergntMac

Established Member
I don't jump in peoples shit, Jim. Just do me the favor of reading this thread from the top.

Last edited:

williesbeast

New SVT Poster
Established Member
O.k.

O.K. I apolige to you...

I DID NOT say that you put down anyone, did I ? I said that it seemed that from the comments about MVIII that the posts REFLECTED the negitave bullshit that went on behind the scenes and what people did to negitively effect the event. That's what stuck in my mind....

As with anything, no matter how meticulous the planning MURPHY shows up, He just dose'nt need help.

Will there ever be another one like it?? Probably not. Posts like this don't help. They tend to intimadate others because they can't Measure up to what was done in the past....

SO WHAT!! The point should be getting together as MM.NET MEMBERS for all to enjoy

JIM

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
bigslim said:
Any vacation is gonna cost money. If you go anywhere for three to four days you will spend a couple hundred dollars.
Yes and no I only spent about $250 for the Annual GM vs Ford get together around Glenn Ellyn for 3 days. Now if you would pick one of the FFW Fun Ford Events Bristol/Norwalk/Milan and the like I might be able.

P.S. Slim you met me at the Marauder Roundup at Rush now that was a cheap fun event also. Wonder why he didn't host another??

bigslim

Established Member
Silverstrike said:
Yes and no I only spent about $250 for the Annual GM vs Ford get together around Glenn Ellyn for 3 days. Now if you would pick one of the FFW Fun Ford Events Bristol/Norwalk/Milan and the like I might be able.

P.S. Slim you met me at the Marauder Roundup at Rush now that was a cheap fun event also. Wonder why he didn't host another??
A lot of dealers will not support events for a dying or dead car line. That event was a nice one.

SergntMac

Established Member
williesbeast said:
O.K. I apolige to you...JIM
Thank you, but that's not really necessary.

My feelings are not hurt, I'm not upset. Ditto to Hack Gooby from ^ there, he did the same thing you did, Jim, made some presumptions on the same 411 I suppose.

Last edited:

bigslim

Established Member
Mac, as I have said before, you can do a meet with little or no money. To do a national meet should require a little more. I am sure you have heard the expression "Get what you paid for". But then again you didn't pay for MVIII.

BTW, sounds like to me you are another dirty cop that knows how to cover his tracks. Funny how some of the biggest crooks around are cops. I guess they know how to manipulate the law better than anyone else. Kinda like you are trying to do here. Where did you get this story to write about, "NYPD Blue". It is probably as bogus as your timeslip. Thanks for using up so much of our "AUTOMOTIVE" forum here to tell your heartwarming story :sleeping: . Now I have to go get some tissues.

One last thing, I will always remember you writing "If you to Detroit for MVIII don't drink the grape juice". I have come to believe that you are the only Jim Jones around here. You are the one people should be scared of. I'm not because I got you figured out. I am reminded of that great line from the movie "Meet the Fockers", "I Got My Eye On You Focker".

MENACE

Banned
SergntMac said:
Thank you, but that's not really necessary.

My feelings are not hurt, I'm not upset. Ditto to Hack Gooby from ^ there, he did the same thing you did, Jim, made some presumptions on the same 411 I suppose.

Wait a minute...Ummm...Maybe this will explain all that. Read on one minute, K?

Having been a cop for 30 years now, I've heard my share of name-calling, and character asassination, most of which has been of higher quality than what's been posted in this thread. I have endured countless accusations of misconduct, both from the public, and from my employees, and I shrugh it all off from the onset, because most of it turns out to be grandstanding crap, or, just plain lies.

After I was accused of dragging a high school student/high school football star quarterback from behind my police car while wrapped in Issac Hayes chains leading back to my police car bumper hitch, I heard it all.

I was investigating his homicide, but I never had any personal contact with him before his untimely death from seven gunshots to his upper abdomen.

Somehow, the grieving family heard that I had done this "dragging" before his death, because I was prying into drug traffic at his school...It was a very short internal investigation.

BTW, I did a stretch in IAD (Internal Affairs) after that episode, and I found the same brainwashing rampant there.

Cops accused of wrong doing, who were just doing their job. So, no big deal for me. As the case matured, seven gang bangers were charged with murder, one is now on Death Row here in Illinois.

Jim and Paul, we're cool, K?

Nonetheless, the evidence of what waits for someone once they speak against the machine, is posted here.

I am sure this is effective pressure when used against folks who are not "ceramic coated" against it all.

Rather than anyone apologize, just file it away for future reference. It will be your turn someday, I promise. Indeed.

I'd like to hear more about the "behind the scenes" manipulation of MV-III, what was said, or, done and said to whom, done to whom, and by whom?

Smoke...

Then, I'd like to hear more about how this 411 was discovered. Who found it? Who dug it out? Who went "behind the scenes" and opened files we would normally expect to be private, only to collect and circulated this 411 like it was pics of naked women in the hands of hormone crazed 13 year old boys.

Smoke...And now mirrors.

I'm going to digress again a moment here, and tell y'all something you prolly don't care to hear from my own personal experience.

At my job now, I'm a "boss" now. I'm just a Sergeant, but hold "Commander" rank and authority. It's an odd situation I cannot control.

Because of this, I'm usually suspected of wrong doing by my everyday "worker bees." To them, I'm the guy who's trying to get them fired, suspended, or, transferred elsewhere, so, my quarterly budget fits my production, and Medical Roill use.

Many of them suspect I hunt for and collect confidential data on them personally, and believe "if we only had access to his files, we could catch him lying about us to the Command Staff"! (I hope to write a book about this someday, but only a textbook for those seeking their M.A.-L.C.S.W., who can dispense drugs to patients).

When I first took command, I gave my desk and office keys to my "trusted #1" when I knew I would be away from my team for a weekend out driving around, so, our operation wouldn't skip a beat while I beat on my Marauder.

I thought I was giving my team a chance to "shine" with little supervision, but it was a mistake. A very big mistake, because my "trusted #1" burglarized my office and my desk drawers, and he shared the 411 he found there freely with his companions and cohorts.

"We got him, this proves it!" was the cry as these troops marched down the asile to the elevators, and up to the Fifth floor, to IAD. "Got him by the balls" they said.

The investigation lasted almost a year, and I came to be reprimanded for allowing the initial access to my records to my "trusted #1". That made me sad about it all, that I could not trust any subordinates on my team.

But, what was even worse, was that the 411 on each of them I had been protecting, was more damaging.

Yep...I lost my "trusted #1", and my trust in a "#1". But, twelve more premier employees all doing great work on my staff, came to be called into retirement because of what was found in my drawers, because "back channel" memos that I elected to ignore, outted them.

Sadly, they all got the data all wrong, and once the dust settled, who remained on duty, all sheepishly creeped back with an apology. I refused those apologies, everyone shook hands and we all stepped forward into a new day.

However, I will not protect anyone anymore, and no one will be trusted to have access to my office, or, desk drawers again. I cannot afford the emotional loss, my team cannot afford the technical loss. Never again.

Keep this in mind? Digression over...

Then, I'd like to hear more about what it this secret 411 really meant at the time it existed. Compare this to the 2005 calendar, i.e, who said what, and when. Again, once Logan declared a marriage, full support from all fell in step behind it. At least as much as I had access to.

I've heard some "stories" about sabotage too, but I found them not matching the timing of announcements and proclaimations by MM.Net elders. Once Logan spoke of the MM.Net-WDC marriage, all fell into step for the wedding, as least as far as I could see.

I've also seen episodes of folks nailing themselves to a particular cross for their own self-angrandizement and I've thought, "get off the cross, dude, I need the wood."

Perhaps, you have been brainwashed in to believeing something is true, when it's not true, and for that, I need no apology.

You do.

I admire many aspects of what MV-III @ WDC accomplished, and I have never said anything otherwise. I know full well that many members participated behind the scenes in the planning and execution, honestly, the event was too large to manage for the few who have wrapped themselves in the glory of it's success.

However, I agree with your last comments from deep in my heart, and I continue to look forward to meeting, and keeping in touch with, fellow owners. These meets CAN take place with minor league planning and execution, and by folks who know how to get it done.

And, it can be done with less cash flowing from the pockets of owners nationwide, that only serves to support one vendor. Looking at the numbers I can see, it seems like we didn't get any real vendor support, but only came to reimburse one vendor for his front money. What's up with this?

For me, the "meet and greet" has always been the foremost goal of any meet anywhere. Local, Regional, or, National, it's been my experience that the easier the details, the cheaper the meet. K.I.S.S...We have seen as many as 25 Marauders at our local Chicken Runs, and that never costs one dime more than what you feel like eating/drinking that afternoon. If we can do that on a side street in Willowbrook, IL., we can do it anywhere in America.

I continue to look forward to shaking more hands and sharing more good times. Hopefully, in 2006 this will be accessible to the majority of owners, and affordable to them as well.

I know you can't please everyone, but you can try, and I will continue to try. Meanwhile, remarks about my sexual persuasion, sobriety, and personal integrity, are worthless. Been there, did that, get a life.

Punks from the Latin Kings, 26ers, Cobra Stones, and even Jeff Fort (main El-Rukin) himself, have told better stories. Stories that got me searched, stripped, and emptying my pockets out before a Cook County Grand Jury...So, c'mon already. How stupid and low can you get?

I've been on the front page of the Chicago Tribune, as a Hero Cop, and as a corrupt cop..."Your Kung Fu is weak".

Stick another BK tripple in you face, who can tell the difference?

Sorry, I stole that from someone on the MM/Net

:loser: :sleeping: :bs: GFY.............AZZWIPER !

Last edited:

MENACE

Banned
:xpl:
SergntMac said:

Well, now y'all have come full circle in what, 10 posts? And in a lot less than this one :bs: post ! First I'm a jerk Thanks for being honest here...... for making a suggestion and offering my aid and assistance. That got me identified as making some kind of behind the scenes move for power or control of MV-IV...ROTHLickingMAO!

Hehehe...And when I'm wrong y'all, I'm a jerk for being lame, loathsome, and failing my bretheren owners, my club, my country, perhaps my faith as well. You said it........

I get the picture now, yes, it is all about control. Yes, and it must be killing you to have none here............Where's your friend MM03MOK now when you need her? That's right........ she has no control here, so she won't be heard from. Sorry I was so slow on the uptake. Because y'all see power/control as the sacred cow, you presume everyone else worships that same cow. Y'all want to be kings on the mountaintop so bad, and covet it all so dearly, no one else can be right, good, beneficial, generous or, valid. No one but y'all.

Ya'll just have to own the fastest cars, powered by the only supercharger, tuned by the champion wrench, and on display at the one and only car show, arranged by the only folks in the world who know how to make and carry out plans, who are the sole performers of legendary "hard work". So now you finally understand, you bought the wrong supercharger........dumbazz !!!!

I believe Hack and Tallboy are also members and also a few others. I would also be a member but I can't afford it as I'm still paying for my membership to CRAP. ( Corruption Rampant Amongstant Police)

This thread is a clear example of what takes place when you disagree with the three "one and onlys", the Tri-low-G-string. Obviously you have not been paying attention, there are now 117 G-stringers. How many Kenny Brownstainers are there ? 5-6 if that ? Incoming from all sides, left, right, north, south east, west, top and bottom. You can never win because you're ducking punches while getting kicked in the shins, with a doberman hanging from your butt, and not one of them has the nutz to say word one to your face when you are face to face. Then, you're on okay guy, and "maybe I took you the wrong way on that, Mac". That's not diplomacy, that's cowardice.

Folks who know me, To bad for them........ know I will not justify myself to low remarks. I may be the only one admitting I want no involvement in the management of Marauder events, and this thread is the demonstration why. The next time some event calls for aid/assistance on a regional basis, you will be doing it by yourselves, because no one in their right mind would want to expose themselves to such riddicule. This is how you control the membership at large, you attack one or two members, and tear them apart publically, therein keeping all the spectators in their seats. Me here, John there, Christians zero, Lions 2. Christians always lose !

I'll be at any upcoming events I can make this season, Depending on his oh so busy schedule ( hey, there's corrupt cops to watch you know...........gotta make sure no one gets an upper hand on himself. y'all can catch up with me there. Great, thanks for the warning.......I'm sure you'll make many people cancel there MV plans!

Nothing personal SergntWac, I just think you full of sshhiitt and full of yourself. You can write 2-3 pages of your :bs: but you don't fool me.

:bs: :xpl: :bs: :xpl: :bs: :xpl: :bs: :xpl: :bs: :xpl: :bs: :xpl: :bs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread