Mviv??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
OT: I tried getting what you have listed as your car as a personal tag in SC....needless to say it was denied!

STLR FN

My Wiener's Covered
Established Member
Marauderville IV(4)
MV I was in Ennis, TX
MVII was in Indy, IN
MVIII was in Detroit, MI during the Woodward Dream Cruise.
At each Marauderville the "bar" for extracurricular activities was raised.
mark007 said:
whats mviv?

Last edited:

DEFYANT

Adm!nistrate This.....
Established Member
The Wraith said:
Ya know what? Fuhgettabuhdit

Now ca'mon Mark. Stay optimistic. Guess it was a bad idea to shut the guys down a few months ago that were up on this idea.

Woodward looks real promising for a return visit. It was a car show that moves!

SergntMac

Established Member
Doncha think it's better to keep this conversation amongst ourselves at our home site until a decision by the full membership is agreed upon?

DJP

Established Member
SergntMac said:
Doncha think it's better to keep this conversation amongst ourselves at our home site until a decision by the full membership is agreed upon?

It would be beneficial for the home site, depending on where home is.

Last edited:

mark007

Established Member
STLR FN said:
Marauderville IV(4)
MV I was in Ennis, TX
MVII was in Indy, IN
MVIII was in Detroit, MI during the Woodward Dream Cruise.
At each Marauderville the "bar" for extracurricular activities was raised.

okay cool were any of you guys at the sshs5 shoutout in Commerce, GA, back in november. there were some fast marauders there.

DEFYANT

Adm!nistrate This.....
Established Member
Mac,

I am going to Sebring as long as the registration fees are not gouged. Lisa and I have the plans made up for a possible Autotrain trip. I am open to drive if there is a group / convoy down to Florida. Lisa and the kids are another story. 16+ hrs in the MM is not their idea of fun - just mine! hehe.

This would be a great MVIV. Jimlam56 is running with the ball now. He has some good ideas that show real promise. Hopefully some more SSM will get on the field.

Fourth Horseman

Established Member
Don't know about MV IV, but I'd sure like to go back to the Dream Cruise again some day. That was a hell of a lot of fun!

bigslim

Established Member
SergntMac said:
You mean where you can control the plan. It is funny that you want to discuss plans for MVIV when you have not been present at the last two "National Meets". I know you will use your work excuse as a reason. It is funny that you could find time to go to Florida to have a BBQ with your friend Reinhart. Funny how you are such a God on the MM site but you can't find time to go to the "National Meets". Give it rest Mac. If you find out that the Detroit crew is going to go you won't be there anyway.

bigslim

Established Member
Fourth Horseman said:
Don't know about MV IV, but I'd sure like to go back to the Dream Cruise again some day. That was a hell of a lot of fun!
We are in the mist of making the plans for this year's Dream Cruise. We would love to have you. Fly in for the event. You are still one of us.

bigslim

Established Member
SergntMac said:
Okay then, let's talk about it.

Job's open for the management/host/hostesss/ramrod. Dave has posted at the other site that the MCM will stage the Woodward Dream Cruise and share that with the IMOA's National Convention, but the MCM will not host/ramrod MV-IV. Everyone is invited, byt Marauderville 4 has yet to move forward.

I think the best thing to do is find/decide on an anchor event first, but others at the other site suggest rounding up a host/ramrod first.

I recall the SSM club (now our largest faction) was very excited about this last year, but the silence is deafening at this point. So, any volunteers? Anyone want to take the lead/leash? Don't forget, location is open too.
Why don't you volunteer :shrug: ? You have a good friend down there. I am sure with all your influence you could manage this all by yourself :poke: . Maybe have a BBQ. :bs:

MENACE

Banned
bigslim said:
Funny how you are such a God on the MM site but you can't find time to go to the "National Meets". Give it a rest Mac.
:lol: :poke: :bash: :-D You go get him Anti-Slim. :thumbsup:

FYI.........I don't believe in god ! :fm:

Hack Goby

Walking the fence
Established Member
Marauderville IV

Where ever they have it I plan on going.Nothing better than a road trip.Sebring sounds good to me and if it dont work out I will just find a big empty lot and do burnouts all day.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread