Mviv??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerry Barnes

Established Member
Response from Jerry Barnes

I agree with everyone's points and I am also sorry to see TMAC banned. I really enjoyed the lively discussion and I feel that I inflicted as much pain as I received. It's a wash. I also agree with Doug, BigMerc and MarauderTJA. It's time to move on and put this little debate behind us all.

I am sure we will all meet someday and I want the meeting to go smoothly. But, I would like to offer one comment and this applies to all of the various supercharger brand owners. If you goat people into these heated discussions, just know, people will not sit by and take it. And people that pick fights just to watch the result, have no place in these sites. Start your own site and say whatever you want and those that enjoy that type of entertainment can go to your site. I belong to the SVTPerformance and MM.net sites because I find it informative, entertaining and a great means of sharing event information. Not to get involved in fights.

I will do my best to restrain myself from getting pulled into these types of discussions, but I will not sit back and have people spread lies about my friends, my company and myself. If all we are interested in is increasing viewer numbers on a web site, go back to showing partially clothed, good looking women. I can get into that! But viewer numbers, especially those types of viewers, I am not interested in attracting viewers that do nothing but bring the group down and cause problems. And I won't participate or support those types of sites.

Once again, I have no problem with Vortech or ProChargers! I have said this before and I will say it again, it's all about choices. And those choices keep us competitive and serve the customers well. This reminds me of my younger years of the Ford, Chevy and Mopar debates. If it's all done in fun, it's great! If it's meant to harm someone, it's bullshit and I will take the gloves off!

Sorry about the ban TMAC, see you in a month or on MM.net.

Jerry

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread