Mustangs at the Queen Mary

ThatOneCobra

Go Ducks !
Established Member
Was a good show except listening to the president bore everybody to deaf smh... Plus am i the only one that noticed that 80% of the 1st and 2nd place winners were BCMC memebers? Im sorry but there were some mustangs that stood out from the rest and got beat by plain mustangs that happened to be BCMC members smh... They should seriously change the name from "Mustangs at the Queen Mary show" to "The BCMC presidents and members choice awards car show" because thats what it really is smh... Im sorry but a perfect example is Jeremy's fox, it blew all the other fox bodies away their, not even close yet some how he got 4th? Can you say FIXED? Other than that bullshit, it was fun getting to hangout and see everybody and see some really nice mustangs. Ill opt for the big burnout next year tho LMAO!

Tell us how you really feel. :bored: LOL JK. Your car looks sweet. Saw it at the show. It looked great. :beer:

Didn't see any members at the show. Maybe they were waiting for me to leave. :shrug: Lol Was a decent show. Had a good/burning time. :burn: :rockon:

ProchargedSN-95

Sideways at any speed
Established Member
Tell us how you really feel. :bored: LOL JK. Your car looks sweet. Saw it at the show. It looked great. :beer:

Didn't see any members at the show. Maybe they were waiting for me to leave. :shrug: Lol Was a decent show. Had a good/burning time. :burn: :rockon:

Haha thanks. I try to keep it clean but it hard when i track it, I thrashed it at the track last tuesday and scuffed up a wheel and my bumper but luckily i was able to buff it out there at the show when i got there this morning lol! Wasnt sure if the battle scars would be good or bad lol jk!

Alot of nice cars there and alot of cool ppl, had fun but i got burnt :burn:

ProchargedSN-95

Sideways at any speed
Established Member
Heres a few i took of it

60093_515797575100714_232754134_nsfs_zps08286170.jpg

adhhfshf_zps5349544a.jpg

Last tuesday

426202_426788697379981_1604099106_n_zps93f37035.jpg

560454_426786884046829_1645098473_n_zps395de3a1.jpg

183236_426788677379983_985823066_n_zps2b6917ce.jpg

Carbon Driven

Established Member
I'm glad I helped you get one step closer to getting a set of TF's! I'm sure you got a chance to stop by Steve's booth as well.

Was a good show. I forgot my damn camera so all I had was my lame iPhone camera for pics...:shrug:

765216ED-5301-492A-935E-9B4A3B8ED5F1-780-00000057D2C0A768_zpse02da811.jpg

9D44C943-6F33-424C-A565-4CC82C194B87-780-00000058150AFBCA_zps2b871f7a.jpg

QM_zps9ff34e19.jpg
I think I seen you on the 710 going north on my way home.

ProchargedSN-95

Sideways at any speed
Established Member
Should have bought your car when I had the chance

Kind of glad that deal on the Terminator fell through, im amazed to see how far my car has come from day 1 to now lol! Are you still looking for a car tho? We have a 590 whp built 98 GT at our shop for sale.

RTCOBRA2964

Established Member

I really like your fox! Reminds me of my last fox I built(minus the S/C & TF wheels - LOL)!

Buildup2021.jpg

I took a few pics but the lighting at the time wasn't the greatest. Wished your car would've been out in the sun.

This is the only one that was decent enough:

IMG_0770_zps4b2e9658.jpg

nerdman

Established Member
Just got home from the show. Burned out from both big car shows this weekend.

Hey Ernie sorry we didnt meet up but I did get more new photos of my carbon fiber wing. Both cars placed today and I have to say that the wing was the deciding factor lol

Dude your car was looking sick!

Thanks man! I really appreciate it. Your car was looking good as usuall. Loved that carbon cobra wing bro. Looks legit as hell.

Hey man, your car is bad ass. I was literally sitting next to you in the vortech booth, i had the orange targa mustang. Sorry i didnt get a chance to talk to you, but i was drooling over your fox, great job on the car man.

Last edited:

ThatOneCobra

Go Ducks !
Established Member
I got a compliment from someone at the TF Booth about my Shelby shirt. :rolling:

Hey Cobra Drifter, was curious what wheels are on that Cobra Vert?

Last edited:

Carbon Driven

Established Member
ThatOneCobra, I forgot the name of the rims but they are unique and maybe the first on a stang. I like them and think they look great. I'll txt him and get the brand for you

Fiveliterfox

Established Member
For sure man! You definitely had a say in the wheels I'm plan on getting! Again SICK FOX:rockon:

Thanks man!

I really like your fox! Reminds me of my last fox I built(minus the S/C & TF wheels - LOL)!

Buildup2021.jpg

I took a few pics but the lighting at the time wasn't the greatest. Wished your car would've been out in the sun.

This is the only one that was decent enough:

IMG_0770_zps4b2e9658.jpg

Nice Fox too! Gotta love a clean white hatch!

Hey man, your car is bad ass. I was literally sitting next to you in the vortech booth, i had the orange targa mustang. Sorry i didnt get a chance to talk to you, but i was drooling over your fox, great job on the car man.

Bro, your car was awesome too. Cesar Andre stopped by the Vortech booth, he shot my car for MM&FF a few months ago. He showed me a couple pics he took of your car. WOW!! They were phenomenal!! I'll be getting that issue for sure!

Last edited:

nerdman

Established Member
Bro, your car was awesome too. Cesar Andre stopped by the Vortech booth, he shot my car for MM&FF a few months ago. He showed me a couple pics he took of your car. WOW!! They were phenomenal!! I'll be getting that issue for sure!

Thank you!:beer:

And I Know, Cesar called me the night before and I told him I was going to be at the vortech booth, to stop by. I told him to call me so if I wasnt there so I could see the pictures.
So, I didnt get to see them lol. :fm:
Everyone else did though Haha, I was with Steve at his TF booth and he saw them , now im even more anxious to see them. I cant wait for the mag to release.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread