Mustangs at the Queen Mary

Carbon Driven

Established Member
Just woke up from the Crusin for a cure show. Gonna be doing a few more things to the Shelby tonight and a quick wipe down. Then off to bed before midnight I hope

Carbon Driven

Established Member
Cool Sam!

Hey guys I will have 2 stangs at the show with my Terminator Carbon Fiber wing! Check them out. Black Cobra converted GT vert. and a DSG Mach 1

nerdman

Established Member
Cool Sam!

Hey guys I will have 2 stangs at the show with my Terminator Carbon Fiber wing! Check them out. Black Cobra converted GT vert. and a DSG Mach 1

Dope! Phil Told me about that wing a couple weeks ago! Ill make sure to find you! Im curious!

ZIMxxZUM

M0NST3RZoftheM1DW4Y
Established Member
talked with one of the guys at the vortech tent who owned a nice looking fox with victories, he was a chill guy. Thanks for the info on the wheels. Im sure it will help me make a decision on the finish for mine.:thumbsup:

Carbon Driven

Established Member
Just got home from the show. Burned out from both big car shows this weekend.

Hey Ernie sorry we didnt meet up but I did get more new photos of my carbon fiber wing. Both cars placed today and I have to say that the wing was the deciding factor lol

Dude your car was looking sick!

Fiveliterfox

Established Member
talked with one of the guys at the vortech tent who owned a nice looking fox with victories, he was a chill guy. Thanks for the info on the wheels. Im sure it will help me make a decision on the finish for mine.:thumbsup:

I'm glad I helped you get one step closer to getting a set of TF's! I'm sure you got a chance to stop by Steve's booth as well.

Was a good show. I forgot my damn camera so all I had was my lame iPhone camera for pics...:shrug:

765216ED-5301-492A-935E-9B4A3B8ED5F1-780-00000057D2C0A768_zpse02da811.jpg

9D44C943-6F33-424C-A565-4CC82C194B87-780-00000058150AFBCA_zps2b871f7a.jpg

QM_zps9ff34e19.jpg

Last edited:

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
Some pics I took.

ypu2e5ur.jpg

8u3yjepy.jpg

apy5y8ud.jpg

5a6ygany.jpg

Great day with the fam. Seen some people I knew. Didn't want to wait in line to meet Vaughn gittin but I took some pics of him

quhusara.jpg

Sent from my tuna boat note using Tapatalk 2

ProchargedSN-95

Sideways at any speed
Established Member
Was a good show except listening to the president bore everybody to deaf smh... Plus am i the only one that noticed that 80% of the 1st and 2nd place winners were BCMC memebers? Im sorry but there were some mustangs that stood out from the rest and got beat by plain mustangs that happened to be BCMC members smh... They should seriously change the name from "Mustangs at the Queen Mary show" to "The BCMC presidents and members choice awards car show" because thats what it really is smh... Im sorry but a perfect example is Jeremy's fox, it blew all the other fox bodies away there, not even close yet some how he got 4th? Can you say FIXED? Other than that bullshit, it was fun getting to hangout and see everybody and see some really nice mustangs. Ill opt for the big burnout next year tho LMAO!

Last edited:

ZIMxxZUM

M0NST3RZoftheM1DW4Y
Established Member
I'm glad I helped you get one step closer to getting a set of TF's! I'm sure you got a chance to stop by Steve's booth as well.

Was a good show. I forgot my damn camera so all I had was my lame iPhone camera for pics...:shrug:

For sure man! You definitely had a say in the wheels I'm plan on getting! Again SICK FOX:rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread