Mustangs at the Queen Mary

relentless

Established Member
There are about a half dozen mustangs of all diferent years meeting in the morning at JBA in San Diego then driving up. anyone can meet up there and cruise up if wanted. I think the plan is to leave the parking lot by 5:30am.

UncleSAm

Blow Me
Established Member
04. Its the bright orange two toned one. You may have seen it around town. I widened the rear and im either rollin on classics, or my 20-19 concaves.

Bad ass! Hurry up son, we can slap that vortech on and get borla on the exhaust. Ill meet u on the freeway on the way up.

the temptations of nerdman. warning stay away from him we will make you mod your car lol!

Vicious805cobra

Established Member
04. Its the bright orange two toned one. You may have seen it around town. I widened the rear and im either rollin on classics, or my 20-19 concaves.

Bad ass! Hurry up son, we can slap that vortech on and get borla on the exhaust. Ill meet u on the freeway on the way up.

The one with the roush stage 2 body kit Or the t top one?

nerdman

Established Member
The one with the roush stage 2 body kit Or the t top one?

Targa Top one.
Ive actually worked on the orange roush. Hes an older guy, pretty cool dude. I did his clutch and installing my old blower soon.

Im meeting up with a few peeps tomoro and well talk about what time we are leaving. It may be early since we have to set the booth up, so if you dnt mind going early, your more than welcome to cruise out.

whammy91

Established Member
registerd for the show. the earlier you registry the cheaper it is. i pay'd $40 but i guess it went to $50 now.
ill have some stuff for sale that ill be taking with me to the show if anybody is intrested in buying it at the show. i have a 94-98 mustang CF radiator cover asking $100.
and i have 2 pairs of smoked fog lights 99-04, 1 pair brand new and one used but looks new. new one $30, used one $20.
pm me if your intrested and ill give you my number so you could buy it from me at the show.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
just signed up to have a booth there for the first time. never been able to because Discount Tire always had the exclusive wheel/tire vendorship. not this year. jon just hit me up and i signed on. kinda last minute but ill have some wheels on display and maybe some trinkets :-D

Users who are viewing this thread