Mustang Week Roll Call: Everybody in here now!

Blk04Snake

Established Member
Is anybody getting together for anything tonight or just cruising? I didn't get to spend much time at Planet Hollywood because we got there a little late then I went and washed the car and by the time I got back everyone was clearing out.

2001Bullitt

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I know there will be cruising tonight. I'm going out to grab some pizza and ice cream with the misses then hitting the strip a few times.

02bigblackL

Established Member
We're here and have been here since Friday actually, but not leaving till Sunday.

2011 Ingot Silver GT
2003 Cobra Vert

P7160305.jpg

Last edited:

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
Geez finally got here, 1200 miles in a little over a day. Averaged 23.6 mpg in the Shelby though!

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member
glad everyone is making it down ok.

just updated the Roll call link with new pics! enjoy.

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
I'm still bummed I couldnt make it this year. Had the week off and everything but then the wife started a new job and couldn't take off. Mustang Week is a blast!

sneakysnake03

SVT
Established Member
I got here yesterday and the alternator went out on the cobra today so that put a damper on the drag night but I think I can still make it to the car show. The bad part is the ford dealer here doesnt stock one and they told me it would be friday before I could get 1. so I figured I just put 1 on it when I get back home Im glad I trailered it down here.

01COBRA2668

Established Member
Been here since yesterday. Had a blast....literally at the speedway today. The SVTP staff there was great. Drag night tomorrow!!!

SLOWBRA

Established Member
I got here yesterday and enjoyed some laps around the track. See you guys at the SVTP meet tonight.

SnkBit

Established Member
I got here yesterday and the alternator went out on the cobra today so that put a damper on the drag night but I think I can still make it to the car show. The bad part is the ford dealer here doesnt stock one and they told me it would be friday before I could get 1. so I figured I just put 1 on it when I get back home Im glad I trailered it down here.

Theres lot of auto parts stores around here, Im sure one of em has one in stock if you don't HAVE to have a ford part.

sneakysnake03

SVT
Established Member
Theres lot of auto parts stores around here, Im sure one of em has one in stock if you don't HAVE to have a ford part.

I would like to have a ford 1. Since you cant get a new 1 from a parts place.

Last edited:

DarkSteeda2003

Established Member
Autozone has good prices on Alternators and warranties.. Warranty I have is lifetime, and they ask no questions when I say its not charging well.

I brought my '67 down here, it just sucks with no A/C

DSC02420.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread