Mustang Week*LIVE*

Stripe Delete

Crazy SVT Poser
Established Member
Where you staying at the Bayview Resort? If so I was the Comp O that was parking in the same garage as you?

Yeah I didnt see your car until my last day Friday as I was getting my car out of the parking garage for good. Love Comp Orange so that was a treat before I had to go deal with the crowded ass elevators at the condo one last time before I left. :nonono: :fm: :cuss:

Wish I got to see the line of cars pass Friday night from my drinking spot on the third floor balcony overlooking the strip. :bored: Miss my spot. :(

forst1

Established Member
what other vendors were there beside saleen. iheard that there was somer new turbo stuff product displayed there. did any of you see that stuff

venomnous99

Twin Turbo'ed
Established Member
i just got back, had a blast, went down looking to buy an 03/04 and came back empty handed, but bristol is next week so we'll give it another shot. I hated to leave this morning but every good thing must come to an end.

hey did anybody get in that big line of mustangs on the strip friday night, I was in it with my buddies white and blue gt500, that line had to be well over 1/2 mile long, i saw a few cars i recognized from this site.

I was in the middle of the pack from Office Depot, all the way down the strip...The cops were cool to our section, and they actually had a mini van pulled over in the middle of the strip...Great event, just sad I never went there before, but I will from now on...:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread