Mustang Week*LIVE*

WizardsCobra

LTHL SVT
Established Member
I'm weak and I won't be there until the last day. Just sold my Cobra so i'm Mustangless. But I hope to see some sick car and will probably make me come home and buy another Terminator.

FNsweetS3

Crazy Gun Bunny!!!
Established Member
anyone know how the parking set up is going to be.... I am not in the show part of it... but was thinking of parking with Cobras and not Roush's this year

4point6god

Established Member
Drag night

Lots of quick cars at drag night, however a little upset with the all out class. There weren't really any "all out" cars. The one car with a chute made an incredible pass but it wasn't part of the shoot out.

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
What a day. Cleaned every inch of my car for three hours in the hot sun, didn't win anything(not complaining about that) but I was kinda upset with what all did win. How can my car be judged for 20 mins and I watch a car across from me hardly get glanced at for five minutes? Anyway Ill save that rant for the mustangweek.com forum. Had a hell of a time with my car. Ran hot in the line going in, when I finally found the line after it changed and we had to get in another line. Someone needs to figure out the entrance better for next year. Anyway on the way home my car died at a redlight about a block from the motel and I had to push it into the parking garage traffic flying by. I've had a rought night and need a beer!

Stripe Delete

Crazy SVT Poser
Established Member
Wow what a bunch of loud ass great sounding cars. Tons of 03/04s, hell every year Cobras and everyother other nitch Stang made. Tons of trailored in Foxes. Stayed right on the strip and the echo between the high rise condos made for a great effect while watching every type of stang pass by while I drank cold beer. :beer:
Well Im back home now:bored:

Ill go back again fo sho.:thumbsup:

Saw the fake KR, Thought something wasnt right but I was fooled. Looked pretty legit.:smmon:

Brandon03Cobra

On a Boat..
Established Member
+1 for the fake KR. Didn't really care but I thought it was real. The strobes and stuff were gay though. When we were leaving the mall yesterday some guy in 99-04 GT with a saleen wing, about lost it he was in the middle lane leaving and the rear end was all in the other lanes and stuff.

I think everyone needs to calm down so they don't shut us down!!!!

4point6god

Established Member
I agree

Yah the cop was just chilling right on the median in the road at one point. They didn't care that everyone was getting on it, but they pulled over anyone that got sideways or was just acting like an a-hole.

Also the racecraft cars that saleen unveiled today seem pretty B.A. I think they said 400hp for under 40k. Bare-bones muscle cars just like the muscle car golden age. Its gonna suck leaving tomarrow. Def. returning next year. Anyone that has vids from this week post'em up.

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
Yah the cop was just chilling right on the median in the road at one point. They didn't care that everyone was getting on it, but they pulled over anyone that got sideways or was just acting like an a-hole.

Also the racecraft cars that saleen unveiled today seem pretty B.A. I think they said 400hp for under 40k. Bare-bones muscle cars just like the muscle car golden age. Its gonna suck leaving tomarrow. Def. returning next year. Anyone that has vids from this week post'em up.

I've got tons of vids and photos coming middle of the week, stand by.

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
What a week. The trailer is behind the Lightning and the 91 is loaded up. 50% sure I blew a head gasket or worse sitting in line to get into the the car show saturday. I'm keeping my fingers crossed though that its just burning off some spilt anti-freeze. Hadn't had any steam or water out the pipes so thats a good sign.

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member
i just got back, had a blast, went down looking to buy an 03/04 and came back empty handed, but bristol is next week so we'll give it another shot. I hated to leave this morning but every good thing must come to an end.

hey did anybody get in that big line of mustangs on the strip friday night, I was in it with my buddies white and blue gt500, that line had to be well over 1/2 mile long, i saw a few cars i recognized from this site.

sonicblue04L

Established Member
hey did anybody get in that big line of mustangs on the strip friday night, I was in it with my buddies white and blue gt500

I was in the line with the stangs for a good while friday night. One of the cops on the bikes pulled up to a camaro in the line and made him move over because he was messing up the line. I thought it was funny the cops were enjoying just as much was everyone else. I was driving a sonic blue L with stage 3 cams btw. I have a couple pictures from saturday's cruise in and a few walk around videos of some cars but not sure how to post. Anyone willing to post them for me if i send them?

SVTcobra2

Established Member

I was personally disappointed with the new saleens. i would rather spend a few grand more and get a gt500.

i thought the cops there were not too bad, but we came across one asshole. a cop already has someone pulled over in a parking entrance and we were in my friends car leaving bojangles and another cop pulled it and randomly pulled a fast U turn in front of my friend. it was unnecessary and uncalled for. my friend was only going 10-15mph, but he got so close to the front of the car that he had to slam his brakes.

StStang0702

SVT Poster
Established Member
guys awsome event, a ton of awsome people it was good to meet a bunch of you, cars looked really good, this year was my first year down (left my mustang home, but wont be next year) very respectful group of guys...will be back down there next year hope to see you guys next....

maybe we can make an SVTP group and bring some big numbers to show off against the other clubs? suggestions or comments?

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member
I was in the line with the stangs for a good while friday night. One of the cops on the bikes pulled up to a camaro in the line and made him move over because he was messing up the line. I thought it was funny the cops were enjoying just as much was everyone else. I was driving a sonic blue L with stage 3 cams btw. I have a couple pictures from saturday's cruise in and a few walk around videos of some cars but not sure how to post. Anyone willing to post them for me if i send them?

lol thats funny I was in front of that camaro, me and my buddy were laughing like hell when that cop made him pull to the next lane.

Venimus03

Established Member
Wow what a bunch of loud ass great sounding cars. Tons of 03/04s, hell every year Cobras and everyother other nitch Stang made. Tons of trailored in Foxes. Stayed right on the strip and the echo between the high rise condos made for a great effect while watching every type of stang pass by while I drank cold beer. :beer:
Well Im back home now:bored:

Ill go back again fo sho.:thumbsup:

Saw the fake KR, Thought something wasnt right but I was fooled. Looked pretty legit.:smmon:
Where you staying at the Bayview Resort? If so I was the Comp O that was parking in the same garage as you?

Users who are viewing this thread