Mustang Week*LIVE*

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
Figured I would start a topic for everyone to discuss whatever while they are down here at mustang week. I just got here about six this afternoon. Trying to get the lay of the land I've never been to MB before so everything is kinda new to me. Anyone else here today?

4point6god

Established Member
hey man, yeah we just got here today also around 1pm, were staying at the Fairfield Inn right next to the boardwalk place, seems like a pretty cool place alot of bars and stuff....where you staying?

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
hey man, yeah we just got here today also around 1pm, were staying at the Fairfield Inn right next to the boardwalk place, seems like a pretty cool place alot of bars and stuff....where you staying?

I am at the sheraton. Its back up off the beach but it has trailer parking and a big parking garage. Its over priced but its really nice.

4point6god

Established Member
gotcha, you should check out the Broadway at the beach its like 10-15 mins away from you supposedly the biggest and best night life in the area...first year here also so we are trying it out tonight

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
gotcha, you should check out the Broadway at the beach its like 10-15 mins away from you supposedly the biggest and best night life in the area...first year here also so we are trying it out tonight

I saw a little of it while we were eating Hardrock during the "premeet". It looks pretty sweet Im gonna explore more later in the week.

Premeet was pretty kickin' probably 50 or so stangs came out for it. The official meet and greet should rock tomorrow night!

FNsweetS3

Crazy Gun Bunny!!!
Established Member
I just got back from cruising around the strip. Saw a bunch of GT's and stuff... then as I was leaving I saw a Redfire Cobra and a Silver Cobra.

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
I just got back from cruising around the strip. Saw a bunch of GT's and stuff... then as I was leaving I saw a Redfire Cobra and a Silver Cobra.

I hadn't made it to the strip yet. The 347 and the hot weather aren't getting along well she is running a little warmer than normal. I may head out in the Lightning one night and make a lap or two.

SNCBOOM

Established Member
As a kid the main strip was centered around the "Pavilion" but they demolished that a year or two ago and it's more or less focused on North MB now. I usually make a point to visit the aquarium but I'm really into that sort of thing. Along with Alligator Adventure. If you have kids or if you enjoy animals it's worth checking into. Last summer I did Medieval Times and it was pretty good too.

4point6god

Established Member
Anyone from the hot GF thread if ur girls get board tell them theres a party in our room at the Fairfield Inn next to planet hollywood. Free coors light.

P.S. anyone see that cobra almost eat shit coming out of planet hollywood.

FNsweetS3

Crazy Gun Bunny!!!
Established Member
There were two.... one ended up in the grass on the right.... another almost rear ended a SUV. The one into the grass was an older one and the other was a Black 03/04

BTW.... if anyone took pixs of my kids (2 and 6) cleaning my car.... please send it to me :)

I was the Yellow and Black Roush Terminator

LS1_KILLA

Banned

guys just keep in mind.. police will easily arrest in MB.. lol They arrest and ask questions later haha.. just be careful around the bars, & have a DD, and dont get caught out around a little intoxicated.. you'll easily get a PI down there :thumbsup: they like making arrests!

The Outlaw

Wow, a whole lotta nice Mustangs over at Planet Hollywood tonight. I took a ton of pics, but might not get them up till I get home. The connection sux here.

FNsweetS3

Crazy Gun Bunny!!!
Established Member
Anyone get a pic of my kids cleaning the car? I thought I did.... but when I went to look it was not there.

Here is my car.... please.... some one tell me they did

IMG_9851-1.jpg

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
Anyone from the hot GF thread if ur girls get board tell them theres a party in our room at the Fairfield Inn next to planet hollywood. Free coors light.

P.S. anyone see that cobra almost eat shit coming out of planet hollywood.
Ill come for the free coors thats what I am having now!!!
There were two.... one ended up in the grass on the right.... another almost rear ended a SUV. The one into the grass was an older one and the other was a Black 03/04

BTW.... if anyone took pixs of my kids (2 and 6) cleaning my car.... please send it to me :)

I was the Yellow and Black Roush Terminator
We must have been inside eating when everyone about wrecked. I wondered why there was a cop sitting at the exit when we left. It sucks I've been to too many shows that aren't welcome in the town anymore because of people acting like idiots. Save it for the speedway tomorrow night and the drag strip thursday night. Rev it up let people here it but obey the laws. We have a good thing going here and people acting like idiots will make us unwelcome very fast. I think I got a picture of your car man check my thread in the pics and vid board I don't know if the kids were around it or not though.

4point6god

Established Member
no this was like an 05 GT and it was done up like it was supposed to be a GT500KR and he was playing it off real good until he couldnt do a burn out hahahahahahahaha.....then we got him to pop his hood and for some reason he took out the 5.4 and put in a 4.6 without a blower..hmmmm.....not too classy, the strobe lights and blue led under carriage lights made up for it NOTTTTTTT.....

Slow95Cobra

Certified in SVT by Ford
Established Member
get some pics, it maybe the same car. this one was a red auto hardtop... had everything body peice you could get (hence the steeda shelby saleen ref. i made...lol) he ragged the hell outta that ugly thing. it was a 05-6 standard GT

Users who are viewing this thread