Mustang week *live* 2009

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
Meet and Greet was unbelievable!!! There was twice the cars there this year as last! And Joel's car looks amazing!!

SLOWBRA

Established Member
Meet and greet was great.. over 200 cars easy... Good meeting some of the gang on here today.

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member
met a lot of nice people on here at the meet and greet.....hope to see more throughout the week and on friday!

bigdave03

Established Member
we got in town around 10 am yesterday. we're in surfside beach if anyone see's the bad mustangs banner on the house at kelly lane, stop in! we have the whole street to ourselves! 2 swimming pools and lots of room for parking. we thinking about a block party later in the week......

are u north or south of surfside pier?

cobraetti

part of the zombie squad
Established Member
here @ towers on the grove in NMB(cherry grove area), its a beautiful place...... anyone else around here....

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
Cars are really starting to pour in, beer is starting to flow. See some of you at the waffle house in the morning:rockon:

nckissfan

Nevermore
Established Member
going to the Ripley's Aquarium in a little bit. Hopefully, we will see a bunch more Mustangs today.

Yesterday, we came down from Greensboro, NC. We did not see one mustang until we got here. And that was not until around 3 pm. I was starting to wonder if we were going to the right beach. haha

StacyStangz

"Supercharged Stacy" - PR
Established Member
The Fore Precision Works crew will be down tonight!
~ Cannot wait to meet everyone! We should have a booth beside SVTP again this year so swing by!!!!

Whos down for Broadway Saturday night?

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
Just tuned my keys over to Kirk @ Pro Tech to let him work his magic on my stuff. I can't wait to see the finished product!

SVTP waffle house breakfast was a blast again. Too bad more of you slackers didn't show up!!

StacyStangz

"Supercharged Stacy" - PR
Established Member
Ohhhh...
Thats crazy! Free breakfast too!!!!!!!!

Well Look for the FPW project car... Be down in a few hours!
DSC_0679.gif

Users who are viewing this thread