Mustang week *live* 2009

matstang

Choking YO MOMMA
Established Member
The Fore Precision Works crew will be down tonight!
~ Cannot wait to meet everyone! We should have a booth beside SVTP again this year so swing by!!!!

Whos down for Broadway Saturday night?

Nice to meet you and everyone else at the NMRA vs NMCA this past weekend

Man I wish I could have made this event for vacation time. I didn't even realize how close and i already have a previous work commitment

Saleen281sc

I've got a Cobra,too
Established Member
I finally was able to get out and cruise the blvd a couple nights, last night and tonight...saw several cars I KNOW are SVTP guys, but since I missed the meet and greets, etc all I could do is wave.

It sucks to live here and actually have to work while all this is going on..:fm:

supercarkiller

griggsg40svt
Established Member
been very nice meeting everyone so far, what a great time. just finished eating lunch and at car show with gettwisted. can't believe more people didnt show for breakfast??

99cobrasvtstang

Established Member
first year at mustang week, didnt book a hotel figured i would find one when i got there but i figured wrong lol me and a buddy slept in my car in the bass pro parkin lot but it was well worth it!

BadMoFo

Get Some!
Established Member
first year at mustang week, didnt book a hotel figured i would find one when i got there but i figured wrong lol me and a buddy slept in my car in the bass pro parkin lot but it was well worth it!

ya I didnt think it would be that bad but I booked mine back in feb. as we were cruising the strip fri nite all the hotels/motels said "no vacancy" I was glad we booked early.

99cobrasvtstang

Established Member
ya I didnt think it would be that bad but I booked mine back in feb. as we were cruising the strip fri nite all the hotels/motels said "no vacancy" I was glad we booked early.

lol i tried driving tweny miles inland and still couldnt find one, mustangs are a great place to sleep :bs:

Users who are viewing this thread