Mustang week *live* 2009

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
Doing the final loading of the SVTP Super Duty now, leaving in a few minutes.

Can't wait to see that beast!!!

Just got into the room. HSS screwed my reservations up and we didn't have a room last night so I had to pay two hundread bucks and some little shit hole for seven hours of sleep. But we are in our main room now. If you come by Holiday Sands South stop by the parking lot across the street Im headed out in a minute to clean the rides up:rockon:

03TorchedMach1

Established Member
I live here but I've seen a few Mustangs around town. I cleaned up my Mach 1 today but Thursday night will be the final detail before the show on Friday! Us Mustangers here in MB look forward to this week! See you all around.

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
I live here but I've seen a few Mustangs around town. I cleaned up my Mach 1 today but Thursday night will be the final detail before the show on Friday! Us Mustangers here in MB look forward to this week! See you all around.

Do you work at a golf store? I talked to a guy last year with a red mach that worked at a golf store just wondered if it was the same person.

Stripe Delete

Crazy SVT Poser
Established Member
Here,
My car hasnt moved since Friday night. Beers have been flowing too early in the day. :smmon:
Getting out tommorrow (mon.). Ready to here some rumble!:beer:

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
Here,
My car hasnt moved since Friday night. Beers have been flowing too early in the day. :smmon:
Getting out tommorrow (mon.). Ready to here some rumble!:beer:

It such cruel, cruel punishment isn't it! I get the need for a beer about twelve but then im like well I gotta drive the car later. Its a double edged sword!

4fit?

Established Member
I'm here along with several other MOB members. Keep your eye out for us. 01 Cobra-fronted Bullitt with NC tags reading BULISTIC. :D

Venimus03

Established Member
Been nice thus far! I need to start seeing some more stangs though. I really haven't seen that many yet!

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
I'm here along with several other MOB members. Keep your eye out for us. 01 Cobra-fronted Bullitt with NC tags reading BULISTIC. :D

I had practically my whole body out the car waving at you earlier and you just keep on driving:bash: Looked like you were heading to Hard Rock.

Turn out at the pre meet and greet was pretty damn good. Way better than last year. Ill have pics up soon! The stangs are really rolling in now. Met several SVTP members tonight:rockon:

nckissfan

Nevermore
Established Member
^^that's funny, cause the other day in Burlington, Jeff was in his F150 honking at me at a stoplight. He must have Bullitt snobbery or something:D

03TorchedMach1

Established Member
Do you work at a golf store? I talked to a guy last year with a red mach that worked at a golf store just wondered if it was the same person.

Yes I do. Were you in the Lightning and had a Fox body?

Definitely a good turnout at the pre-meet. Pretty sweet cars tonight and it's only going to get better. Wish I was on vacation like everyone else so I could enjoy the week and have all the time in the world to get my car cleaned up.

Last edited:

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
^^that's funny, cause the other day in Burlington, Jeff was in his F150 honking at me at a stoplight. He must have Bullitt snobbery or something:D
Either that or deep down he is mad at me for selling his white coupe still:whine:
Yes I do. Were you in the Lightning and had a Fox body?

Definitely a good turnout at the pre-meet. Pretty sweet cars tonight and it's only going to get better. Wish I was on vacation like everyone else so I could enjoy the week and have all the time in the world to get my car cleaned up.

Lol yeap that was me!!!

supercarkiller

griggsg40svt
Established Member
i was talking too z28this as u were pulling up in the fox earlier and told him who u were. LOL. see u soon man. save some beer !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can't wait !!!

Users who are viewing this thread