Mustang Week 2014 dates announced

DMassey

No Habla Jibber Jabber
Established Member
The Mustang Week Staff just released the 2014 dates on their Facebook page... mark your calendars for July 14-20 :pepper:

qualls22

Established Member
I won't miss this one as I did miss this one this year but next year I will be back and in a new cobra! Already can't wait!

BIGMACHDADDY

Established Member
Premium Member
I always wanted to go. Maybe this time I will. Does 5-0 driving from NJ to SC give you problems with loud exhaust?

DMassey

No Habla Jibber Jabber
Established Member
How much does Mustang week cost?
Entry Cost?
Autocross Cost?
Free Run Cost?
Drag Night Cost?
"Wheel of Destruction" Cost?

I can't remember exact costs, but the Autocross, Fun Runs, Burnout Competition, AND Wheels of Destruction are all covered on the same ticket. If you are participating in any event, I want to think it was $15-$20? But like I said, that covers you for every event at the Speedway that day. If you plan on just sitting in the bleachers, I think it's only like $5.

I want to think Drag Night is usually in the $15-$20 range for participating as well?

I have no clue how much the Car Show is. The Meet & Greet and Cruise In are free.

poof100

Established Member
Booked our Rental house in Surfside for the next year's MW!! Can't wait.

I'm hoping some of the MW staff take some cues from how well the American Muscle car show was run and try to mimic that. Also, they need to take pre-orders on T shirts and have people pick them up at MW or order them online.

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
Booked our Rental house in Surfside for the next year's MW!! Can't wait.

I'm hoping some of the MW staff take some cues from how well the American Muscle car show was run and try to mimic that. Also, they need to take pre-orders on T shirts and have people pick them up at MW or order them online.

Hey man, PM me some info on the rental company you went through. Might look at a house next year instead of HSS.

DMassey

No Habla Jibber Jabber
Established Member

poof100

Established Member
Hey man, PM me some info on the rental company you went through. Might look at a house next year instead of HSS.

Hey Man, sorry just saw this. We went through VRBO to find the houses. I believe the house we rented also uses Surfside Realty, so you can try there as well. I worked directly with the owner and worked out great. Good luck with your search! Surfside is really nice, quiet and close to a lot of things. The only downside is that it's a pretty good ride to all of the MW events up North.

Users who are viewing this thread