Mustang Week 2014 dates announced

FlashNinja11

Pipe Dream King
Established Member
I haven't missed one since 09. If anyone wants to know anything about Myrtle Beach I can help some. MB local.

bluesnake263

Baby hulk
Established Member
last year was a blast and I will be there this time as well! SID, hope you have been doing well, hope to see you there again this year brother!

CockyGT500

Established Member
It can't come fast enough. It was a blast last year. Think I will drag and maybe put mine in the car show this year. Should be a big show.

Yams

Established Member
Anybody have exact dates for shows, cruises, or racing? going to Fla around this time and could probably afford a day or two in a crowd of Stangs.

1320 Junkie

Established Member
Im coming down with my GT500 and my tuner is bringing a few cars on their trailers....will be linking up with my buddy Rob from Power curve motorsports at our condo on the beach....ill see you guys down there!

Pilks

Established Member
I just booked my hotel room. Anybody else driving their stang down from NJ. This will be my first mustang week adventure.

03' White Snake

Established Member
I usually drive down from Massachusetts. If its in the budget this year I'm trailering down, not because of mileage but more because of the NY roads. They suck and put a beating on lowered cars.

Wicked50ltr

Established Member
I just booked my hotel room. Anybody else driving their stang down from NJ. This will be my first mustang week adventure.

Coming from NJ also. First time for MW and pretty stoked. We already booked at Holiday Sands South for the week from the 13th-20th last week. Taking the Cobra on a trailer though to keep the miles off and and road rash for 10 hour rides!

FX4ALL

Established Member

Coming from NJ also. First time for MW and pretty stoked. We already booked at Holiday Sands South for the week from the 13th-20th last week. Taking the Cobra on a trailer though to keep the miles off and and road rash for 10 hour rides!

We're trailering down from South Jersey and leaving Saturday the 12th. We stop at a place in NC for the night and roll into the Sands South right at check in time. Makes it not such a bad ride down. Then we head out early Sunday the 20th and drive all the way.

GeoSnake

Mustang Week Staff
Established Member
All the event info for 2014 has been updated on our site. Go to the home page and click Event Schedule or Event Overview. See you in a few months!

GeoSnake

Mustang Week Staff
Established Member
Whens the car show registration opening??
We typically open show registration in April. Watch the MW site for updates on exactly when. Someone will also post it here in this forum. I'm guessing around the time of the 50th or the following week.

Users who are viewing this thread