Mustang Week 2010 Pictures.. ~500 pics

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Wow, absolutely awesome! Thanks for posting them. Second best to actually having been there. Maybe next year. :)

Skillz

Established Member
Thanks for the compliments, MW was awesome.

Sadly it might not happen next year. I've heard that the City of MB is giving the people who run MW a hard time this year because of all the $%$%#$ that felt the need to do burnouts on public streets EVERYWHERE they went. Leave it to a few to ruin it for the rest of us, right?

chuckstang

Established Member
That is horse shit

They could make a ton of money handing out tickets but sadly I saw all of like 3 cops the whole week I was done there.

I say screw them, show up anyway, they can't stop you really if you think about it.

Blackstangt70

Established Member
nice pics..i seen one of mine on page 2. i sure hope that have it next year..but i say we all just show up at the mall parking lot early and act like were all shoppin if they try to stop it

Skillz

Established Member
That is horse shit

They could make a ton of money handing out tickets but sadly I saw all of like 3 cops the whole week I was done there.

I say screw them, show up anyway, they can't stop you really if you think about it.

They've put a stop to the Bike Week that used to go on down there...not sure what all stupid ordinances they did to deter them, but I know a few sound ordinances were put in place to stop them from coming back.

So essentially, they can't really stop us from coming, but they damn sure can make it a pain in the ass. :(

tarheeltrooper

900 H.P. Club
Established Member
Myrtle beach has done nothing but screwed themselves out of so many millions of dollars its stupid! Running off the core of the tourists who come year in and year out ...senior week, bike week, etc... the lists continues to grow. I've been going there since I was two and it is not wbat it once was, especially after tearing down the boardwalk and the pavilion. ...dumb.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
They've put a stop to the Bike Week that used to go on down there...not sure what all stupid ordinances they did to deter them, but I know a few sound ordinances were put in place to stop them from coming back.

So essentially, they can't really stop us from coming, but they damn sure can make it a pain in the ass. :(

That is true. If the few ruin it for the majority, eventually the hassles will kill the fun and people might stop coming. And that would be a shame!

chuckstang

Established Member

I keep hearing bike week was stopped, but only from people on svtp. Everyone I asked that lived down in SC told me they have not stopped it and even told me the dates lol

chuckstang

Established Member
Myrtle beach has done nothing but screwed themselves out of so many millions of dollars its stupid! Running off the core of the tourists who come year in and year out ...senior week, bike week, etc... the lists continues to grow. I've been going there since I was two and it is not wbat it once was, especially after tearing down the boardwalk and the pavilion. ...dumb.

Also, MW was not nearly as big this year as last year from what my friends told me.

Skillz

Established Member

Myrtle Beach is making plenty of money from regular tourists. Those "events" that take place down there wont hurt them one bit, I can assure you that.

I keep hearing bike week was stopped, but only from people on svtp. Everyone I asked that lived down in SC told me they have not stopped it and even told me the dates lol

It hasn't really "stopped" The City of Myrtle Beach just makes their event difficult with so many noise ordinances. I was told by people who are members of the Corral. We had a big talk about it during Mustang Week at one of the Corral Day parties, about how MB setup rules and noise ordinances to deter them since they can't blatantly tell them "You can't come here." We did something similar here for Black Spring Break on the Mississippi Gulf Coast.

Also, MW was not nearly as big this year as last year from what my friends told me.

Your friend lied to you. There was about 30% more registered cars this year than last year.

Users who are viewing this thread