Mustang Week 2010 Cruise In Terminator Style for Saturday July 24th! Whos In?

91svtcoupe

TTop SVT Coupe
Established Member
Mustang Week SVT, Cobra, Terminator, Shelby Cruise:

Looking at an Estimated 38 mile cruise lasting about an Hour heading to the Great Cruise-In on Saturday July 24th at the Coloinal Mall in Myrtle Beach SC.

(This is only a possiable route. If you know something better I am up for it but it needs to be finalized by Sunday July 18th)

We Would start at South Myrtle at the Costal Grand Circle Mall (meet in front of the Main Entrance) and go down to Surfside Beach Cruise the Ocean BLVD(Plan is to hopefulley gather up two by two( or single) with some people out shooting shots(Bring a rider or go ahead and jump out to shoot pictures if you want), Go from there up to the Carolinas Bay Parkway (Its a Nice 3 lane Freeway I think) and hopefully you will get some people to ride along with you to get some shots of us rolling down the Freeway.........from it, that should take us to 22 and back to the Mall....where we will gather in the rear.

LINK TO MAP AND ROUTE: Coastal Grand Cir, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577 to Unknown road - Google Maps .

I am going to email the Editors of the Mags to see if one wants to ride alone and if you want to have people come along that is fine....get anyone you can.

I do not want to steal the Foxbody Thunder from SouthEasternFoxbodies, The Greatest Club on earth for the Foxbody Mustangs. They have done this for years and I am not looking to take away from it, however I want have my Fox this year at MW and I want to see as many Cobras rolling from Svtperformance.com as possiable. Last year I got to do this with My Fox and it was Great!

So whos in?

This is for Saturday July 24th Cruise In at the Mall. Its the Last big event of the Week

See the Mustangweek.com site see the schedule

When: Saturday July 24th
Time: Meet up around 9:30-10:00am Leave out 10:15am
Place: Start Grand Costal Mall in South Myrtle (SEE MAP) and End Colonial Mall at the Cruise-IN
Route: Coastal Grand Cir, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577 to Unknown road - Google Maps

1)91svtcoupe
2)Heater
3)BBCOBRA
4)Teej281
5)GodStang?
6)Lightspeed
7)reef93
8)96stanggt
9)SVT03CobraVert
10)stocksnke01
11)jf4boogie
12)Arrius
13)Phil'scobra
14)f2hatch
15)03' White Snake (+2)
16)tims97svt
17)SVTCobra347
18)1F8LSNK
19)carlosz28
20)nckissfan
21)Ghelmick
22)MYSLO4-6
23)Freakingstang
24)z28th1s
25)gatty1303
26)Biltforspeed351
27)Nastystang
28)03SVTBEAST
29)Presteige
30)RangerTruckin
31)
32)
33)
34)
35)
36)
37)
38)
39)
40)

Last edited:

03' White Snake

Established Member
I'll be there and my bro in with his 03' also. And my buddy in his black S197. Cant wait. pump'd

whistler19

All the way!
Established Member
I'm new pretty much to the site and noone knows me yet, but I would love to join in! Ever since I was a young man I've known about mustang week and now own a 04 Cobra so if its okay I'd like to join in on the final cruise. Hope I'm not causing an imposition or being presumptuous about the thread.

oops, thats last year!! already lookin foward to 2011 week in myrtle beach,lol

Last edited:

GeoSnake

Mustang Week Staff
Established Member
Terminator cruise sounds cool agin. If you plan on doing this again this year, you need to get with one of us MW Staff members to coordinate your arrival time. We have some awesome parking volunteers, but we have to make sure everyone is on the same page as folks flow into the mall.

91svtcoupe

TTop SVT Coupe
Established Member
Terminator cruise sounds cool agin. If you plan on doing this again this year, you need to get with one of us MW Staff members to coordinate your arrival time. We have some awesome parking volunteers, but we have to make sure everyone is on the same page as folks flow into the mall.

Last year worked out pretty good even though I didn't inform the staff. They parked us all together about 25 of us if my memory serves me correct. I would like to do it again..however if all goes as planned Im not sure which group to ride in? SVT Cobra powered Fox Body.....lol

Users who are viewing this thread