Mustang Week 2009

gambit90lx

Established Member
hope to be there

i hope i have my stang back running by then...electric fan shorted out and car ran house busted the gasket on the water pump dont know the extent of the damage yet.. i have checked the oil and there is no antifreeze in it so maybe i dodged a bullet there....

Last edited:

foreprecision

Established Member
Fore Precision Works will be there again:banana:---and we have donated some of our products for the raffle!!!
See you all in Myrtle Beach!

Michelle

53Driver

Established Member
I was only there for the last two days last year and it was awesome. I had just got my car and it was still stock at the time. I plan on being there this year and it won't be stock no more!

WizardsCobra

LTHL SVT
Established Member
Well thanks to my friends i'll be there the week after. Stupid summer classes killing them. Hope everyone has a good time and is safe.

firemanmike

FIREMANMIKE
Established Member
Me and the wife thinking about driving down, I just worried about breaking something at one of the track events (which I must do!!!:banana::banana::banana:) and having a problem getting it fixed. Long way from home!!! Be great to find someone local going down with a multicar trailer. Then I could trailer the Cobra and drive the Vette. That should make for a real fun time!!!

Last edited:

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
Me and the wife thinking about driving down, I just worried about breaking something at one of the track events (which I must do!!!:banana::banana::banana:) and having a problem getting it fixed. Long way from home!!! Be great to find someone local going down with a multicar trailer. Then I could trailer the Cobra and drive the Vette. That should make for a real fun time!!!

Good thing is if you break something you will be around about 2000 friends that can help you fix it.

fiveohpoepoe

Established Member

Good thing is if you break something you will be around about 2000 friends that can help you fix it.

That was going to be my response.Thats one of the coolest things about MW/Mustang owners.Someone will help you out.Ill have a trailer/pulling my friends 86,so you wont be stranded:beer:We can always drive the strip car and put yours on the trailer:idea:

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
That was going to be my response.Thats one of the coolest things about MW/Mustang owners.Someone will help you out.Ill have a trailer/pulling my friends 86,so you wont be stranded:beer:We can always drive the strip car and put yours on the trailer:idea:

Im sure you will find fifty other people that will say the same thing. I met so many people down there that acted like I had known them for years it was unreal.

BadMoFo

Get Some!
Established Member
I will be there wen to sun! been trying to go ever since they started it and something comes up every year. well I made sure to set aside some cash and already reserved my room. have a countdown on my comp!

cobra9903

Born11/22/02 No.3935/8394
Established Member
First time this year can't wait. I will be there monday - saturday. Looking forward to meeting some people form the site.:beer:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread