Mustang Week 2009

no1sirbutler

Established Member
Will be there with Cobra9903. Should be a fun time. Going to have to hit the Dragon on the way home cuz :beer:

Me and a friend of mine goin was thinking about hitting the Dragon on the way down. Im leaving WV on thurs 16th late in the evening and be at the beach until the 26th. cant wait!!!

MYSLO4-6

SVT97
Established Member
July 20-26. Official events run the 21st through the 25th.
Mustang Week

Is there a unofficial meeting that Monday (I think there was one last year by Hard Rock Cafe)?? If so what time??

I'll be there with about 4 others friends from the 18th-26th. I went last year for the first time and now I'm hooked it was a great time!!!

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
Me and a friend of mine goin was thinking about hitting the Dragon on the way down. Im leaving WV on thurs 16th late in the evening and be at the beach until the 26th. cant wait!!!

Dude where were you last year. I held my charity dragon run the saturday before mustang week to try and pick up some people on the way to mustang week. Too bad its later in the year this year! Have fun at the dragon its a blast but do yourself a favor and go on the Cherola Skyway too. No cops, awesome views. The dragon is like a 25 mph road with all the cops on it but we run the Skyway at about 75 mph.

Linthemup

Established Member
Its almost here !!!!!
Going to start on the rims this week . Should take me a week to get them perfect , not all day of course . Just a little here and there .

rich5150

Network Guy
Established Member
Can't wait! Already started on getting the trailer cleaned up, looking forward to this year. Should be bigger than ever!

Venimus03

Established Member
Just a couple of days away! Been to mustang week the past two years. This year I will only be down from Sat to Wed, buddy is getting married on Sunday. I won't be in the Comp O though :-( . Gonna try to make it to the meet and greet on Tues at Planet Hollywood, thats always a good time. Are those two good lookin girls going to be working the MW tent again? lol

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread