Mustang Week 2009

SeankySnake

Established Member
I'm counting days. Never went before. My girlfriend is rolling her eye's everytime I tell her about getting the cars ready for MW. LOL:beer:

Man yall are in for a great experience and great times. She will love it and will want to come back trust me, my wife and I have been at everyone and never plan on missing one!:beer: It will be worth all the time and attention that yall put into yalls cars.

SeankySnake

Established Member
Hows it going everyone...ill be goin for my first time next year. Cant wait! Ill be driving my 95 gt and my friend is bringing his 76 king cobra. Hotel rates are freaking insane though! But neither of us are 25 so we cant rent a decent hotel or a house lol. Might be bringing my brother along as he is a mustang fanatic too so if anyone runs across any good deals on anything let me know!
Thanks,
Mike

It is nice to see that each year there are more and more classics showing up, and to see the resto-mods as well. Don't worry about finding a place, yall will find one soon and at a reasonable price as well.

SeankySnake

Established Member
Yeap. I lived on the mustang week forum in the weeks leading up to the event and while I was down there:read:

+1:beer: It is nice to see the pics being uploaded while the events are taking place and seeing everything evolve and appear on the site while enjoying it all.:rockon:

GeoSnake

Mustang Week Staff
Established Member
is F-150s invited :p

Sorry, but Mustang Week is officially for Mustangs and SVT vehicles only. We've been approached by the F-150 groups before but to be very honest, we are pushed for space as it is. Feel free to come down and spectate and hang out though!

GeoSnake

Mustang Week Staff
Established Member
this is in north carolina? can some one pm me when it is all be there for sure!
Travis

Like svt3565 said, Mustang Week is held in Myrtle Beach, SC.

Tuesday (July 21, 2009)
–Planet Hollywood Meet ‘n Greet
1:00pm -5:00pm

Wednesday (July 22, 2009)
–Myrtle Beach Circle Track Fun Runs,
Burn Out Contest and Auto Cross
3:00pm- 9:00pm

Thursday (July 23, 2009)
–Meet at Hooters at 12:30pm - 2:30pm
and cruise to Darlington Drag Strip
–Darlington Drag Night from 4:00pm –
11:00pm

Friday (July 24, 2009)
—6th Annual Car Show at Colonial Mall
–Registration 9:00am - 11:00am, Judging
11:00am - 2:00pm, with Awards at
4:00pm

Saturday (July 25, 2009)
— Southeast largest Mustang and SVT
Cruise-In at Colonial Mall from 1:00pm –
8:00pm

All the info you could need can be found at Mustang Week!

Users who are viewing this thread